For those of you that think "Who Hate's Iowa?!" is inappropriate...

awesome scene there, our fans would blush and then complain til they were maroon in the face if our students did that.

“Rollin' down a backwoods, Tennessee by-way, one arm on the wheel. Holdin' my lover with the other, a sweet, soft, southern thrill. Worked hard all week; got a little jingle, on a Tennessee Saturday night. Couldn't feel better, I'm together, with my Dixieland Delight. Spend my dollar,‘ON BEER’ parked in a holler, 'neath the mountain moonlight ‘ROLL TIDE.’ Hold her up tight, ‘AGAINST THE WALL’ Make a little lovin', ‘ALL NIGHT’ a little turtle dovin'. On a Mason-Dixon night. ‘**** AUBURN’ fits my life, ‘AND LSU’ oh so right, ‘AND TENNESSEE TOO’ My Dixieland Delight.

White-tail buck deer, munchin' on clover, ‘**** AUBURN’ red-tail hawk sittin' on a limb ‘**** AUBURN’. A chubby old groundhog, ‘**** AUBURN’ croakin' bullfrog, ‘**** AUBURN’ free as the feelin' in the wind. ‘**** AUBURN’ Home grown country girl, ‘**** AUBURN’ gonna give me a whirl, ‘**** AUBURN’ on a Tennessee Saturday night. ‘**** AUBURN’ Lucky as a seven, ‘**** AUBURN’ livin' in heaven, ‘**** AUBURN’, with my Dixieland Delight.

Top Bottom