Tailgating for badger game

ap24

Reaction score
Best spots to tailgate? have a lot of family coming into town, and the university is saying that all the passes are sold out. Any place that isn't university owned, that can buy on gameday?

Come ye as Gopher Fan? just kidding.
The River Flats area is nice. It's $10 and like the name implies, along the Mississippi River (below the student union). There is open green space so you can throw the football around... before walking for about 20 minutes to the stadium.

If you're a Badger fan, search the UofM directory for TONY MORTENSEN.....he'll get you a nice close tailgate spot right next to the stadium for you & all your Badger friends. :cool:

Actually a student here! Family is from Wisconsin, came over to the dark side. Thank you very much, that looks like we will end up there! ski-u-mah!

East River Flats and State Fairgrounds are really your only options. We love East River Flats, and we need more people there, even if they're Badgers.

Actually a student here! Family is from Wisconsin, came over from the dark side. Thank you very much, that looks like we will end up there! ski-u-mah!

FTFY, assuming I understood what you meant correctly.

Best spots to tailgate? have a lot of family coming into town, and the university is saying that all the passes are sold out. Any place that isn't university owned, that can buy on gameday?

I have a pass in lot 37. PM me if your interested in buying it.

Top Bottom