Where are you on the boat? "Deliverance" edition

Where are you in the canoe?

• Driving - Lewis - "This whole area is going to be under water. No one will find this guy!"

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • First Mate - Ed Gentry - "I gotta be at work Monday Lewis!"

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Third Class - Drew Ballenger - "I don't think I'm going to make it!"

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Life Boat - Bobby Trippe - "Sssuuueeeyyy"

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Slowing the boat - Lonnie the Hillbilly - "You got a pretty mouth!"

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • On Shore - Banjo Boy - "da da da, da da, da"

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Well, that was unpleasant! The Wildcats just treated us like Ned Beatty! Let's hope we can end over a decades worth of not having the Axe to end the season.

It's been about this game and only this game for awhile for me at least! Let's hope this week can be the Gophers "Deliverance"!

This season is like the land
along the Cahulawassee River
just upstream of the new dam
soon to be forgotten.

Boat's sailed off into the mist for me, and I'm into the Vikes and basketball season now. I fear Saturday's going to hurt but I'll watch.

Long term I'm still rowing the boat but think there's just a few hours of transition year slog left until September 2018.

You did it, you maniac(s)!

A cautionary tale to stay in the boat if there ever was one...(shudder)

Boat's sailed off into the mist for me, and I'm into the Vikes and basketball season now. I fear Saturday's going to hurt but I'll watch.

Long term I'm still rowing the boat but think there's just a few hours of transition year slog left until September 2018.

I feel almost exactly the same way. It sucks. The wait all winter, spring, and summer for football season is agonizing. A lost season like this feels like a ripoff or something. Most boring year of Gopher football in a long while.

At least the Vikings are good. Makes weekends fun for the next couple months.

gopher fan for life, good or bad, just tired of rebuilding

Top Bottom