PJ Fleck on Sports Huddle 11-19-17

Having to fail before you succeed must really be getting hard to swallow for guys like Smith, Richardson, Celestin, Lingen, etc. and also make recruits question that logic.

I would rather hear statements like losing is not acceptable. It seems as if Fleck is OK with getting your butt kicked.

That performance Saturday was very, very disappointing and Fleck's approach was to roll over and let it happen.

Throwing balls that bounce off of our receivers hands is not elite.

To keep trying only for the same thing is not elite.

Just get the season over with and wait until next year when we have someone who can catch again.

It's quite possible that both Middle Tennessee and Buffalo will go to bowl games this year. We beat both teams earlier in the year, and could beat both teams now. So I disagree that the season should end.

I'd rather end on a positive note in a low end bowl game vs a middling MAC or CUSA team, getting the 15 extra practices to help develop younger players. My $0.02

I agree. When our team isn't very good, I would rather win a crappy bowl game than lose a better one. Both are better than staying home I guess.

Demry - had one of best possible games last week, then we had one of our worst possible offensive performances. see that a lot in
year 1 teams
with new culture, new systems.
I'm so confused...is it year zero or year one? Please, PJ, I need to know so I can figure out how many years until 2020. [emoji41]

Top Bottom