Early signing date

Maroon92

Reaction score
I for one like the early signing period

questions for the recruiting experts:
-do the gophers (or other teams) expect all of the verbals to sign on this date in Dec or will some wait until Feb
-do we have open slots that we are saving until Feb
-if they sign in Dec are they eligible to enroll in spring semester if they graduated from HS early

I for one like the early signing period

questions for the recruiting experts:
-do the gophers (or other teams) expect all of the verbals to sign on this date in Dec or will some wait until Feb
-do we have open slots that we are saving until Feb
-if they sign in Dec are they eligible to enroll in spring semester if they graduated from HS early
From what I heard, Fleck wants to sign as many as possible in December, maybe even the whole class if possible. Also, weren't players who are graduating from high school early already able to enroll in spring in previous years, even before signing their LOI? Don't know why that would change if so.

Having an early-signing period is obviously a game-changer. It will be interesting to see exactly how it changes things.

For one, if the period passes and a recruit does not sign, can anyone really say they are a "commitment"? I would think not.

I would also think that the P5 schools should have 80-100% of their class signed within that period.

Top Bottom