What will be the Fleck excuse this week?

1967 2.0

Banned
Reaction score
Thought we were showing progress from the previous week?

My guess is the convenient excuse of injury has finally taken it's toll...Despite the best strength and conditioning coach and program in the nation.

Probably will say we got beat physically and turned the ball over. Which are true.
Will also probably say that they have to do a better job. Which is true.

He should just say they have better talent and speed on both sides of the ball.

We wil not sacrifice are culture for a win at Northwestern

Probably will say we got beat physically and turned the ball over. Which are true.
Will also probably say that they have to do a better job. Which is true.

This is what should be said and I think will be said.

First words out of PJs mouth will be:
"This loss is 100% all on me. I didn't prepare the team to win. We are playing kids without any experience and they have to learn. I have to teach them better. We will learn from this game. Next week we are zero and zero. Any questions?"

First off, for those that hate the guy may as well go pick some other team to follow as he is going to be around for a while.

As for what he should say but won't is that I don't have a QB that can throw or a receiver that can catch. My o-line did a horrible job protecting and the lack of playmakers on offense caught up with us today in tough conditions on the road.

He will probably give some generic coach answer and many of you will moan and complain about it.

We can all bitch, but he gets a couple years to prove himself.

Today was a disaster, but our offense has zero playmakers. Next week could be the most lopsided axe game in a long long time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We can all bitch, but he gets a couple years to prove himself.

Today was a disaster, but our offense has zero playmakers. Next week could be the most lopsided axe game in a long long time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think it’ll look most similar to the Michigan State game.
If we can stop the run in the first half. We can maybe keep it close into the second. Wisconsin’s offense is average.

First off, for those that hate the guy may as well go pick some other team to follow as he is going to be around for a while.

As for what he should say but won't is that I don't have a QB that can throw or a receiver that can catch. My o-line did a horrible job protecting and the lack of playmakers on offense caught up with us today in tough conditions on the road.

He will probably give some generic coach answer and many of you will moan and complain about it.

Absolutely untrue.

I bet he says... "The cupboard was absolutely bare. We have almost no talent. Our players lack skill to even hang on to the ball, let alone throw it. Our best three players (who are the only players who have any talent) were all hurt. We suck and will for three more years so don't buy tickets. The Wisconsin game can't end soon enough."

After he says in GH'ers will complain.

The defense was put in a bunch of tough spots today but the effort was there. The offense looked like it quit Midway through the second which I imagine has to irritate Fleck

Its all about improvement from week to week....We got much better this week than week 1....Oh wait what was the score again?....shoot.

Absolutely untrue.

I disagree. Watch any, and I mean any other power 5 game and watch their QB's as opposed to Croft. Same with the WR's (outside of Johnson). I doubt Croft or any WR out there today would be on any other power 5 team's two deeps.

Bois versus Men, Part 2.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fine - I don't have a QB I can rely on. That better?

No. Give him a bit of time and he throws a fine ball. Very, very catchable. Blaming todays disaster on the qb play is silly.

I disagree. Watch any, and I mean any other power 5 game and watch their QB's as opposed to Croft. Same with the WR's (outside of Johnson). I doubt Croft or any WR out there today would be on any other power 5 team's two deeps.

I am not saying he is great by any means. With any level of protection, he throws a great ball. Hits his receivers in the hands, in stride, frequently.

Thought we were showing progress from the previous week?

My guess is the convenient excuse of injury has finally taken it's toll...Despite the best strength and conditioning coach and program in the nation.

Maybe you’d like him to just quit? Would that make you feel better? Good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not saying he is great by any means. With any level of protection, he throws a great ball. Hits his receivers in the hands, in stride, frequently.

Would agree with this. He throws well and put most of the throws on target. Was not helped by the drops.
Thoreson from NU didn't throw any better today, but his guys caught the ball and NU used their TE quite a bit.
We have not used the TE in the passing game at all this year and that is puzzling

My guess at the excuse this week: In year 0 you have young elite injuries. And that caught up to us.

We won the game spiritually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do ya think some of the kids from the children’s hospital will stop by PJ’s office? It looks like he could use a moral boost.

Top Bottom