What will be the Fleck excuse this week?

Well there is one team we were truly better than.
51244a27aac6f30a93c22344ed2c91cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe he'll come out on Monday and simply say "there is no excuse for what we put on film Saturday, none at all ... simply nothing can be said other than it was inexcusable."

It's all part of a genius "rope a dope" plan put together by Fleck -- let the Mildcats beat up on us so that way the BADgers will take our game as a cakewalk and we end up beating them. Pure genius, let a team that we don't care about much beat us so we can completely ruin a WisconSIN season, get the axe back, and become bowl eligible all in one game.

It's all part of a genius "rope a dope" plan put together by Fleck -- let the Mildcats beat up on us so that way the BADgers will take our game as a cakewalk and we end up beating them. Pure genius, let a team that we don't care about much beat us so we can completely ruin a WisconSIN season, get the axe back, and become bowl eligible all in one game.

I will take that scenario!

... I don't have a QB that can throw or a receiver that can catch.

Shouldn't he say, I don't have a QB who can throw or a receiver who can catch?

No matter what he says he'll be criticized, so get the preferred grammar and keep the grammarians from gathering with the tiki-torched mob.

First off, for those that hate the guy may as well go pick some other team to follow as he is going to be around for a while.

As for what he should say but won't is that I don't have a QB that can throw or a receiver that can catch. My o-line did a horrible job protecting and the lack of playmakers on offense caught up with us today in tough conditions on the road.

He will probably give some generic coach answer and many of you will moan and complain about it.

We can dislike PJ and still love the Gophs. Becky hated Bielema and still supported the team. So we'll stay and b!tch...thanks.

Someone should ask him if they changed their best this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can dislike PJ and still love the Gophs. Becky hated Bielema and still supported the team. So we'll stay and b!tch...thanks.

Of course they can be exclusive events - never understood why that is so hard to comprehend. Some feel you are a "fan" if you criticize the coach. Some will even accuse you of wanting the team to fail. Very irrational thought process, IMO. Be you lead.

Of course they can be exclusive events - never understood why that is so hard to comprehend. Some feel you are a "fan" if you criticize the coach. Some will even accuse you of wanting the team to fail. Very irrational thought process, IMO. Be you lead.

This is what I find so hard to understand. I don’t like PJ, and I don’t want him to sink the program. It’s simply a paradox - doesn’t mean I have to give up being a fan. Thus, like Badger fans did with Bielema, I plug my nose regarding PJ and hope for success for the program. First time I have had to do that with a coach, but I have many, many more years invested as a fan than the time we have had PJ as coach, so want to see the program be successful.

We can dislike PJ and still love the Gophs. Becky hated Bielema and still supported the team..

Don't mind P.J. myself. Very happy with the hiring, just question a number of their game day decisions. So yeah, it's odd, but apparently it's fine to hate the players. That seems to a fine thing for Gopher "Fans" to do. Again and again and again....

Yep, but apparently it fine to hate the players. That seems to a fine thing for Gopher "Fans" to do. Again and again and again....

Who hates the players? Some might think they arent very good but no one hates them.

Who hates the players? Some might think they arent very good but no one hates them.

I think you're focusing in on the sentiment vs Fleck. It's hard to say he's "overperformed" expectations with the exception of the nice Nebraska demolition. Sometimes coaches get better, as with players. Sometimes they don't. Too early to tell and overall ok to state opinions on players and coaches. They are public figures and have been dealing with criticism from a young age, and frankly I'd be concerned if it bothered them.

It's ludicrous for some to think message board opinions of Fleck carry weight with recruits vs the team performance, or opposing recruiter's propaganda for that matter. Fleck has to sell his success at WMU and his culture rather than results this year. Also, early playing time available for the right people.

Got caught-up in all the bull sheet hyperbole that's been floated out in this thread where questioning a coaching decision is tantamount to hating the coach, wanted him to get fired or pining for the days of JK and TC.

So yeah, guess on this board any of the people who have "walked that line" hate all the current players.

Plus the ones who truly wanted a "clean sweep". Those guys really are haters.

I think you're focusing in on the sentiment vs Fleck. It's hard to say he's "overperformed" expectations with the exception of the nice Nebraska demolition. Sometimes coaches get better, as with players. Sometimes they don't. Too early to tell and overall ok to state opinions on players and coaches. They are public figures and have been dealing with criticism from a young age, and frankly I'd be concerned if it bothered them.

It's ludicrous for some to think message board opinions of Fleck carry weight with recruits vs the team performance, or opposing recruiter's propaganda for that matter. Fleck has to sell his success at WMU and his culture rather than results this year. Also, early playing time available for the right people.

Fleck is the highest paid employee of the State of Minnesota, correct? Perfectly ok for him to take some criticism when 3.5 million dollars are being lobbed his way.

Get ready to never see the ball thrown to the TE, ever. The TE in Ciarocca's offense is an H-back and is, essentially, a glorified fullback that lines up as a wing.

Ernsberger caught less than five passes last year for WMU, but his blocking really sprung the run game loose. The running backs eventually got in space and caught some passes, but it took time to get that deep in the playbook.

Those of us who bemoaned Fleck in 2013 had a lot of pride to swallow in the years to follow. Putting wins together following a culture shock takes time.

It may feel sloppy now, but once the ball starts rolling, it's hard to stop.

Wisconsin addition

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The band was even a half step slow today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Men versus boys, part tres.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom