***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A game away from official bowl eligibility and a chance to put together Fleck's first two-game Big Ten winning streak are on the line. On the other side of the field is the 23rd ranked Wildcats who have won 5 straight Big Ten games. Gotta think their crowd will be rocking, ready to make it 6 in a row.

The ball is the program, we gotta win the turnover battle.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope our boys aren't scared of that terrifying wildcat meow they play at Ryan Field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I'm thinking this will be in line with Demry's last go at NW.
If I'm wrong, and he keeps it up, we just might have a QB here.

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I'm thinking this will be in line with Demry's last go at NW.
If I'm wrong, and he keeps it up, we just might have a QB here.

I think Demry has a shot to take the starting job going into next season by making it to 6 wins and winning the bowl game. That being said, the winter/spring will determine who the QB is. I don't think what Demry does now would make/break his chances at next season. The new guys are going to get a fair shot, but if Demry outplays them in spring ball he will be the starter again.

I think Demry has a shot to take the starting job going into next season by making it to 6 wins and winning the bowl game. That being said, the winter/spring will determine who the QB is. I don't think what Demry does now would make/break his chances at next season. The new guys are going to get a fair shot, but if Demry outplays them in spring ball he will be the starter again.

No man. If he wins today or next Saturday, he will have a clear advantage going into Spring Ball in my opinion.

So much has been said about 'change in culture' this season that i was thinking maybe i'd throw this out there, just for kicks:

I challenge myself and everyone else here on Gopher Hole today, to try to be just a little more positive in the game thread this week. No rose colored glasses type of crap, but maybe just tempering frustrations and projections a little if things don't go our way, looking for silver linings, etc. Of course, if we win, that's pretty easy! Not sure if i even believe we have any better than a 50/50 shot today, but looking at the bigger picture, i feel pretty good about that right now.

SKI-U-MAH!

So much has been said about 'change in culture' this season that i was thinking maybe i'd throw this out there, just for kicks:

I challenge myself and everyone else here on Gopher Hole today, to try to be just a little more positive in the game thread this week. No rose colored glasses type of crap, but maybe just tempering frustrations and projections a little if things don't go our way, looking for silver linings, etc. Of course, if we win, that's pretty easy! Not sure if i even believe we have any better than a 50/50 shot today, but looking at the bigger picture, i feel pretty good about that right now.

SKI-U-MAH!
Way to lead by example!! :p

Ryan Burns just predicted on KFAN pre-game 28-10 Cats thinking the Gophers just won't be able to deal with the passing game.

In the positive spirit of the thread this is the game where the Gophers' ints pile up on the passhappy Cats and they only score 17.

Demry steps up to make up the balance and the Gophers win.

Is there TV Coverage? If so, where?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If we win today, it will be an upset. If we win next week, it will be a huge upset. I'm for upsets.

Sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee...prior to the game.... something seems missing....

Shannon Brooks apparently didn't travel this week due to his injury. TJ traveled but won't play.

That stadium attendance is brutal.

Croft should have just taken off once he picked the ball up. Nothing good was going to happen from that point.

Nice punt and coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom