***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I would love to see the Gophers come out and play with heart in the second half.

Are you suggesting that any of our pre-PJ receivers or QBs are quality?

Give Croft time and he is good. Period. Throws a great ball, in stride, etc. Damn, it is hard for some folks to see reality.

Child-like response as always. If you were able to defend your arguments we'd have far more respect.

I've defended every argument you've brought up with facts. You choose to ignore and try to keep arguing. That's on you, not me.

The game isn't over....but I've seen nothing to make me think we can stop NW. This is as poor of a defensive effort as I've seen since...Michigan.

On offense we need to pull Still and start trying some misdirection, rollouts, outside plays. This is just atrocious to watch.

If only the team had your fortitude.

Give Croft time and he is good. Period. Throws a great ball, in stride, etc. Damn, it is hard for some folks to see reality.
Lol
The guy has been a college football player for 3 years. How much more time? That magical 22nd birthday going to help?

It's hard to tell. There are signs with Croft that are good when he gets time, but previous staff didn't do a lot when they threw him to the wolves a couple of years ago at Evanston, and this year he has had little help from the line and receivers. Would love to see him do well though.

You've already posted it before and yes it makes sense to most people other than yourself.

They don't publish the individual composite formula. It's proprietary. It's already been demonstrated when the variables are simplified and only two ratings have been made the composite makes zero sense.

You're talking about the team composite formula I posted.

Christ on a crutch, With every new year and every new coach i hope to see progess. Each year and with each coach I am disappointed. After watching 50 years of Gopher football I should know better than to become emotionally invested in this team.

I can’t help myself. I AM A GOPHER FAN! Gopher fans are the greatest most loyal fans in any sport. It’s easy to be a fan of a winner. True fandom is measured by how much pain and disappointment can be heaped on you year after year and still give your heat to this team. We have been entombed under a mountain of disappointment.

That being said..... Wisconsin will once again will use the axe to chop down our goal post. I want Fleck and his entire staff standing on the sideline watching every second of that humiliation. They need to understand what It means to be a Gopher fan

That's a strange decision by Pat, kicking off into the wind.
They dominated 2nd quarter and could have put the game out of reach with a similar 3rd quarter.

The Gophers like very prepared for the Wildcats the 1st time on Defense and the 1st time on Offense. Then NW made adjustments and the Gophers looked a little lost and the staff did nothing to help them out.

All the obfuscation going on about a star rating does nothing to hide the fact that they are being outplayed and very out coached.

Again.

Bad start to the 2nd Half.

Everyone is confused except you, gwg.

You are ELITE at being wrong!!

I'm actually tempted to add you to my ignore list because your only posts on the football board are responding to me. I'd just be helping everyone out.

Still is absolutely worthless. the guy has stone hands. I don't put that miss on him, but he has stone hands.

That's a strange decision by Pat, kicking off into the wind.
They dominated 2nd quarter and could have put the game out of reach with a similar 3rd quarter.

Dude, NW knows this game is over. We got 2 first downs in the first half. You think NW is concerned about us scoring 4 or 5 TD's this half?

Gophers totally dominated and inept in first half - 2 first downs. Looks like 5-7 season, probably no bowl - a big step backward.

Aren’t we supposed to score when going that direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers totally dominated and inept in first half - 2 first downs. Looks like 5-7 season, probably no bowl - a big step backward.

Bowl is probably more like 50-50

Same record as Tracy Claeys first year/ Jerry kills last year coming off a New Year’s Day Bowl.

Top Bottom