***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

By 2034 they'll be in a position to be playing for a Bowl Game...

And to top it off BTN won’t stop showing that utter whopper on nw sidelines

Yep, and you wonder why some of us get frustrated with clowns like you. Just give up on all players pre-PJ.

I would ask if you watched the receivers play today but you're watching your favorite team, the Badgers.

I actually feel guilty wasting my time watching this sh!t show.

If you put all your faith in a guy whose best win in four years is a 9-4 Toledo team, this is what you get.

Well, over the last two weeks, we've seen two football teams quit in games.

It just so happens it's our team this week...

My television literally went randomly into sleep/shut off mode the moment they scored this last TD. Can't make this stuff up, but i'm allowing myself to be amused by it in the interim until the day we get Flecks's guys in here.

Hey PJ, please take your canned 'this is 100% my fault, I have to coach better" speech and shove it. This embarrassment requires some honest analysis.

If you put all your faith in a guy whose best win in four years is a 9-4 Toledo team, this is what you get.

PJ certainly seems to NOT know how to coach in a big game. We will always dominate the little bitches, but play against any competent coaching staff in the big ten and we are ****ed.

Best 2 point conversion defense in the country!

They gave up. Literally were going through the motions.

At this point, I can't tell the difference between "giving up" and the Gophers' performance over these last few minutes of the first half.

In fairness, NW has been strong in conference this year, but still.

My television literally went randomly into sleep/shut off mode the moment they scored this last TD. Can't make this stuff up, but i'm allowing myself to be amused by it in the interim until the day we get Flecks's guys in here.

Dude, your tv is your friend. It is literally telling, go outside and live.

This defense isn't even trying. So frustrating to see. They've been put in bad spots by the offense, sure, but woof.

PJ certainly seems to NOT now know how to coach in a big game. We will always dominate the little bitches, but play against any competent coaching staff in the big ten and we are ****ed.

Which would still be the same as the last staff right?

I understand you're frustrated as a fan, as everyone else is, but do stupid ass statements like this help anything?

Nothing that is said on Gopher Hole has any impact on the games.

Top Bottom