***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ah yes the whole lame money argument again. Fleck is getting paid to get us to a B1G championship game in 4 or 5 years. Claeys was getting paid to get us to our next coach.

It's not a lame argument.
The money PJ is getting now counts this year. He has done nothing to earn that amount this year.
If we have to wait 4 or 5 years to get to a championship level, then his pay should have reflected that wait as well.

Who's in charge of banning people? Not gonna get into a pissing contest, but your vulgar posts without any substance whatsoever have made this thread almost unreadable.

Looks like he's been banned.

Ah yes the whole lame money argument again. Fleck is getting paid to get us to a B1G championship game in 4 or 5 years. Claeys was getting paid to get us to our next coach.

Fair enough, but we'll see. But, an argument about money is never lame. One always expects a $60,000 car to perform better than a $20,000 one.

It's not a lame argument.
The money PJ is getting now counts this year. He has done nothing to earn that amount this year.
If we have to wait 4 or 5 years to get to a championship level, then his pay should have reflected that wait as well.

It's not your money. He's being paid what he was worth at the time. Why do you care? Would the losses suck less if he made $2 million less?

This is unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the ball still the program? If so the program is in rough shape.

At least we have 5 TO's to match our 5 first downs.

Lol WOW. 5 turnovers....I mean seriously, I don't think this team was prepared at all for this weather.

Fair enough, but we'll see. But, an argument about money is never lame. One always expects a $60,000 car to perform better than a $20,000 one.

Comparing a coach to a car is a bad comparison.
I would expect a 60,000 stock investment to return more than a 20,000 investment.

But if the market is down tomorrow I’m actually short term in worse shape.

I'd argue the guys shouldn't be allowed to practice inside. Getting soft.

I'm having 1982 flashbacks again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is there a reason PJ made the trip this week....Two weeks to prepare for Wisconsin might have been the better option.

Failure is growth, so we have that going for us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comparing a coach to a car is a bad comparison.
I would expect a 60,000 stock investment to return more than a 20,000 investment.

But if the market is down tomorrow I’m actually short term in worse shape.

Well, OK, but the market doesn't appear to be down for Northwestern.

Kamal Martin seems to have regressed vs last year. He's just not much of a playmaker.

What’s happening here is we are lulling WI into overlooking us. They’re not going to know what hit them next week :)

This is a solid point, however, the market also often requires investments to advance, and this investment was never about 2017 success.

Kamal Martin seems to have regressed vs last year. He's just not much of a playmaker.

He is trying to play a larger role. It is easier to look good playing in the siatuions you’re best in and not playing in situations you’re worst in.

What’s happening here is we are lulling WI into overlooking us. They’re not going to know what hit them next week :)

They're totally scoreboard watching our game right now. You just know it.

Top Bottom