***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

3 drops again today. That was a damn nice ball by Demry.

That interception is all Fleck's fault.

Every redshirt freshman and true freshman should play at receiver next year.

First time I will shut the tv off during the game this year. This is a dumpster fire.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can not blame Demry for that throw and it's painful to have all these TO's.

"

F--k Fleck until he shows me he can coach against a decent big 10 team. You can blame the players all you want, but Fleck looks like a f--king dipsh!t out there. This dumba$$ can't coach for sh!t.

Who's in charge of banning people? Not gonna get into a pissing contest, but your vulgar posts without any substance whatsoever have made this thread almost unreadable.

Jerry and staff looked over their head on the field and in recruiting their first year as well. First recruiting class was underwhelming.

Yeah, but Kill wasn't making $3 million a year. The dude was making just over a million, which was proper for a guy coming from the mac and no guarentee he would work out. Despite fleck claiming that he took a pay cut to come here, it is looking like he is getting way overpaid.

I'll say it again, I really can't wait until our 2 deeps at WR are all Freshman and TJ next year.

Who's in charge of banning people? Not gonna get into a pissing contest, but your vulgar posts without any substance whatsoever have made this thread almost unreadable.

Just hit the ignore button, snowflake.

Bwahaha

Obviously a perfect ending to that drive.

There isn't a single receiver on the field today that should play next year. No hands, little talent. Help out your poor QB (and he doesn't get a pass either -terrible INT earlier).

TJ, CAB, a freshman (Manns?), Douglas, Paulson at TE.

Yeah, but Kill wasn't making $3 million a year. The dude was making just over a million, which was proper for a guy coming from the mac and no guarentee he would work out. Despite fleck claiming that he took a pay cut to come here, it is looking like he is getting way overpaid.

Ah yes the whole lame money argument again. Fleck is getting paid to get us to a B1G championship game in 4 or 5 years. Claeys was getting paid to get us to our next coach.

I’m not a big change the quarterback guy but now would be a good time to get another young quarterback some reps.

Our OL is just getting destroyed and today also proves that Johnson is,our only legitimate receiver.

Not only is this true, but it's sad since TJ has has a lot of drops this season too.

With as many things that have gone wrong this year in terms of key injuries and other issues, I see a lot of potential by simply bringing in some better players and better execution... the future is quite hopeful!

Top Bottom