***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Need to figure out what do versus motion..

No. Chryst is doing well at an established program. It doesn't mean he would have done well here. And Joel hiring a Badger and a close personal friend would have been unacceptable.

I would take him any day over what we have now.

What the heck? No defense in the middle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when all the Gopher bloggers thought our linebackers were good...

Yup, The linebackers are not good so far. They are not staying home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Richardson injured? Not getting any help from other DL? Really has not been as he was last couple years. Also, Stelter should play most downs- always is where he should be against the run.

I hear there's plenty of room over at Buckyville, you should join them.

Would not do that, but at least appreciate they are wearing red and white today - their school colors. Sorry I offended you PJ's brother.

I hear there's plenty of room over at Buckyville, you should join them.

Ozzy&Ray is a straight up troll. Can't figure out how that person hasn't been banned yet. Only person I've ever added to my ignore list.

Ozzy&Ray is a straight up troll. Can't figure out how that person hasn't been banned yet. Only person I've ever added to my ignore list.

Why am I a troll - because I have a different opinion of the direction PJ is taking the program than you?

Would not do that, but at least appreciate they are wearing red and white today - their school colors. Sorry I offended you PJ's brother.

Why do you post here? You aren't even watching the game, they are discussing the Badger game at Buckyville.

No run defense whatsoever and no pass rush is going to make for a long game.

Why am I a troll - because I have a different opinion of the direction PJ is taking the program than you?

Direction? For God's sake, give him 8 minutes, will you?

Well, we're doing wpeverything we can to lose so far. Dropped passes, fumbles, atrocious defense. Everything looks 2/3 speed on a wet, cold day.

Top Bottom