***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Brutal 2nd down play call on that delayed handoff. Why call a running play that has the potential to lose 2-3 yards when you have two plays to go 3 yards? Throw or pound the rock with a more standard run play.

Brutal 2nd down play call on that delayed handoff. Why call a running play that has the potential to lose 2-3 yards when you have two plays to go 3 yards? Throw or pound the rock with a more standard run play.

Yep. Don't understand running a draw on second and short. It's not a passing down anyway

Nice defensive stand after giving up the long run

Phew. If we can keep these guys in front of us and just stay home, we'll be fine.

Wow. Huge holes up front for the Cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barber is a frustrating player for me. Good tackle numbers but seems to take himself out of plays at times. Talk me down. Nice stop by the D after giving up the long run.

When they showed the 5,000 yard club, i had to look up quick and see where Darrell Thompson finished. He was 492 yards short of being in that group. Seems odd to me that he never logged more than 1,249 yards in any one season, but his number of carries wasn't nearly as high as a lot of other feature backs. My memories of him when i was a kid were him going nuts and running for what seemed like 200 yards every other game.

Nice patience by Rodney

It looks like an intrasquad scrimmage. Why did the Gophers decide to dress in NW colors today?

It probably kills Fleck more than it kills all of us that Still has to play. What a flop.

Croft is better than his receivers. Maybe that bodes well for next year.

Time for RUTM, RUTM, RUTM, RUTM.

Still needs to get on some gloves and he would have a better chance of catching that wet ball

Top Bottom