***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

On that TD both linebackers bit on the RB route to the flat leaving that TE wide open. Talk me down.

Didn't watch much.

Kind of glad I didn't.

We get the ball to start second half. Not sure that is a good thing as we will be going into the wind.
Could be down 50 - 0 if we can't figure some things out on both sides of the ball.
Offense has been unimaginative. WR can't catch balls when we have time to throw and the D hasn't made a play yet today.

I understand you're frustrated as a fan, as everyone else is, but do stupid ass statements like this help anything?

I don't know if he can coach, and he hasn't had time to demonstrate he can coach here. The initial signs aren't good because he has not succeeded in making anyone better this year. We don't know how well he can coach, he simply outrecruited the MAC. He won't do that here.

Wow. Just wow.

How can it be this bad?

Part of college is growing up and doing the hard stuff. I really don't like how this team crumbles under pressure.

It's like Northwestern are men and we are boys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Now that we've taken the crowd out of the game, second half should be ours.

I hate Wisconsin. How will I make it through halftime without seeing the ****** on NW sideline? Ugh. Let’s put on some maroon or gold and come out strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which would still be the same as the last staff right?

Honest question - did you support the last staff at all? You expect others here to love all things PJ, but I remember you having little support for the previous staff.

Missed that. His composite still wasn't close to a 4*

There was talk about moving him to safety earlier this year. I'm guessing he might end up there next year.

If you can give me the formula for the composite I'll be happy to give it any credibility. I have the ability to move my digits and use my eyes to look at the individual ratings from the services. 247 could too but they decided to come up with a number that doesn't make any sense.

If you can give me the formula for the composite I'll be happy to give it any credibility. I have the ability to move my digits and use my eyes to look at the individual ratings from the services. 247 could too but they decided to come up with a number that doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense you just don't understand it.

Wow. Just wow.

How can it be this bad?

Part of college is growing up and doing the hard stuff. I really don't like how this team crumbles under pressure.

It's like Northwestern are men and we are boys.

Here’s how it can be this bad:

Ranked opponent on road.
Best defensive players are sophomores.
O line can’t get movement.
Wideouts can’t catch.
Quarterbacks have issues throwing.
Losing turnover battle.

Here’s how it can be this bad:

Ranked opponent on road.
Best defensive players are sophomores.
O line can’t get movement.
Wideouts can’t catch.
Quarterbacks have issues throwing.
Losing turnover battle.
So Northwestern are Men and we are boiz.

The game isn't over....but I've seen nothing to make me think we can stop NW. This is as poor of a defensive effort as I've seen since...Michigan.

On offense we need to pull Still and start trying some misdirection, rollouts, outside plays. This is just atrocious to watch.

The gophers haven’t played a big game this year

You're right. PJ made that clear at the start of the year. None of the games matter this year. It's Year '0' - culture building. Who cares about how you play or the outcome. It's all about serving and spirit, rowing the boat.

Hey O&R, that Chryst O against scUM is looking pathetic so far. we at least scored an Off. TD against them

Top Bottom