***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

if PJ is afraid to throw the ball, why don't we just forfeit? NW is going to take over the game this quarter.

Have you seen what happens when Croft drops back to throw the ball? Nothing good comes of it. It's either a sack or an incomplete pass

One would think a MN team would be good playing in the elements.

Have you spent much time in the north shore of Chicagoland during the fall? Definitely colder, wetter, and windier than here.

Would be interesting to see a wide-angle shot of that punt focussed on the ball the entire time. Santoso hit a line drive with power, but it absolutely died instantly.

Wonder if the wind is part of the reason Ciraocaoca is hesitant to pass, among other reasons as well of course.

There have been two runs so far where it looked like Rodney was close to slipping one for an enormous gain. Hope it happens on this next drive.

man. this just isn't fun to watch. every knows we are running this whole quater

I think I'll just re-watch the Nebraska game.

Maybe they can get the early flight back to MSP.

What the **** is croft thinking? that ****ing throw was absolutely horrible.

Before everyone piles on Croft I would like to interject that it is incredibly likely that Still ran the wrong route.

wisconsin is going to curb stomp us. we look like a bunch of dipsh!ts out there. pathetic.

When the other team has even a remotely competent defense, we are absolutely terrible. We look like we are playing in slow motion

Aaaaaand, another timeout taken. SMH.

Defense needs some time off the field - let’s get to halftime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only question now is whether the offense will score any points today.

Before everyone piles on Croft I would like to interject that it is incredibly likely that Still ran the wrong route.

Fair point. Still has been an absolute ****ing trainwreck since he has been here. such a huge ****ing disappointment.

I'm going to Home Depot. I have some drywall repair to shop for. If I keep watching, I may hurt the dog.

Top Bottom