***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Worst game of the year, worst game of many years. No one can catch the ball. And we'll be blown out next week. Fleck flops in first year.

Anxiously awaiting the first troll to say “see, Claeys is 12points better than Fleck”.

12? Would Flecksters at least stop trying to act like Claeys was the head coach last time we were in Evanston. He was still D coordinator, and that day the D looked a heck of a lot better than they did today. They weren't good that day, but today was beyond pathetic.

The fact that he is pretty much retired from football and we could have a first round pick that’s helping a “super bowl contender” is happening this year

Eh. Would be a weak choice. You're going to give it to the guy who's team is 8-2 and in first place for something that happened 15 months ago? Plus it was a logical decision at the time, and Bradford's not the reason the 2016 season ended with a thud.

I turned to the Wisconsin game at halftime... But can we just forfeit the Wisconsin game? I don't think they should even play the game.

12? Would Flecksters at least stop trying to act like Claeys was the head coach last time we were in Evanston. He was still D coordinator, and that day the D looked a heck of a lot better than they did today. They weren't good that day, but today was beyond pathetic.

After Kill retired,Tracy Claeys' worst defeat as head coach was 14 points. And the competition was much tougher than anything they've faced this year. Hate on Claeys all you want, but they were in every single game.

Next weeks score? I would like to be the first to call it.

63 - 3. Wisconsin beats us like a read headed stepchild.

The over under on drunk Wisconsin fans being ejected... 12

Eh. Would be a weak choice. You're going to give it to the guy who's team is 8-2 and in first place for something that happened 15 months ago? Plus it was a logical decision at the time, and Bradford's not the reason the 2016 season ended with a thud.

Reusse’s article is really good about half the time and really horrible the other half.

After Kill retired,Tracy Claeys' worst defeat as head coach was 14 points. And the competition was much tougher than anything they've faced this year. Hate on Claeys all you want, but they were in every single game.

They were, with better players.

+1

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, I'm onto convincing myself we have a shot against Wisconsin. What are the odds the BIG refs will screw us if it stays close?

Coyle said he fired Claeys because he didn't like getting angry fan emails after losses to Wisconsin. He also cited poor ticket sales. Wonder if he'll get any emails after Wisconsin wins by 50 in the U's building in front of 8,000 Gopher fans.

3, eh? Someone's feeling optimistic.

There's a good chance, but I'll watch for whatever sliver of a chance we have.

I think I'll fire up StadiumTV on Plutovision sponsored by Facebook on the Roku and watch the basketball game via Alabama. Assuming i can figure all that out.

Coyle said he fired Claeys because he didn't like getting angry fan emails after losses to Wisconsin. He also cited poor ticket sales. Wonder if he'll get any emails after Wisconsin wins by 50 in the U's building in front of 8,000 Gopher fans.

He has already gotten plenty of bad emails this year....this week will be bad enough.

I think I'll fire up StadiumTV on Plutovision sponsored by Facebook on the Roku and watch the basketball game via Alabama. Assuming i can figure all that out.

Exactly, if the flu runs through their entire two-deeps and they have a couple injuries to their key 3rd stringers, we might have a chance to escape with a narrow victory.

I'll be there live
I did that during every home game from 1982 to 1985. I advise against it. Save yourself the heartbreak of regret in the future.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom