***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Lol WOW. 5 turnovers....I mean seriously, I don't think this team was prepared at all for this weather.

Wrong. PJ was dunking balls in water buckets all week at practice. Likely squirting players with water bottles too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't completed a pass since the second play of the game.

Wrong. PJ was dunking balls in water buckets all week at practice. Likely squirting players with water bottles too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZnZ2XdqGZWU?start=101" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" gesture="media" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

11:00 left in the game and the announcers have nothing left but to thank camera men. Every year we find a new bottom.

If Fleck has made a major coaching mistake today, it's the lack of giving McCrary carries. Gee whiz.

So we're down to 6 OL, but we won't burn redshirts, so if we get two more injuries will we just forfeit the Wisconsin game?

and now another injury. 6 OLman left.

Just getting back from the Farmers Market. Is Croft having another unbelievable day?

Why is Demry still at QB? If I had to rank the 5 worst games I've ever seen from a QB at any level he has now had 3 of them

Top Bottom