***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Yabut, and then? He's been almost the only thing that has gained positive yards.

Almost all of his yards are after the defense has been mixing 2s. So hard to say he would have helped against the 1s.
Although I too wish he got more carries in the first half.

Reusse's Turkey of the Year is going to be Philip J Fleck and the Gopher Football program.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have they tried a quick kick yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have 7 first downs, they have 6 touchdowns. Winning!

Anxiously awaiting the first troll to say “see, Claeys is 12points better than Fleck”.

What purpose does punting serve? At least try and put a freaking point on the board.

I honestly think we are more likely to punt by giving them the ball in their own territory rather than at the 50. There is a zero percent chance throwing a pass is successful at this point.

I would’ve been playing 2s a quarter ago.

Our goal: To help as many NW players score their first collegiate touchdowns as possible.

Why is Demry still at QB? If I had to rank the 5 worst games I've ever seen from a QB at any level he has now had 3 of them

Don't worry, we have a great new QB coming in next year. Armstrong is practicing rowing the boat right now!

11:00 left in the game and the announcers have nothing left but to thank camera men. Every year we find a new bottom.

Was thinking the same thing and one of them wants us to succeed. Rolling the credits in the beginning of the 4th tells you everything about this game.

What purpose does punting serve? At least try and put a freaking point on the board.

If we punt, there's a chance there is a freak touch or fumble, thereby giving us our best chance to score.

If Demry Croft is our quarterback of the future Pj Flecks tenure here will be short lived.

Calling them WR's is an insult to the position. I think we should go with Intended Player from now on. IP for short.

lol. I mean seriously, how can they possibly be that bad? And it's been this way since, essentially, Decker. I don't care if you're just a 2*, if you played WR at the High School level, then you had to have been able to catch a ball, right?

This is given.....Ruesse hates the BS RTB stuff already and a 5 win season will just solidify it.
I think we need to start calling him Phil, until he earns his nickname again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If Demry Croft is our quarterback of the future Pj Flecks tenure here will be short lived.

Which is why I don’t think he will be quarterback next year.

Who this season really indicates a bad career for is Green. Not even getting mop up duty today or last week.

This is given.....Ruesse hates the BS RTB stuff already and a 5 win season will just solidify it.

I would say no, because IIRC he gave it to Gopher athletics this year. But the Twins/Vikings/Wolves don't provide many good targets this year. He could give to Coyle/Kaler. Not only for this, but Kaler all but saying he'd have fired Pitino if he could.

LOL Shenault. You really can't make it up. We are MIA in every phase.

Dang, even our punter got outmatched badly today. lol

I don't think Croft (or Green) will be on the team next year... much less a QB of the future.

I can't wait for the postgame thread. I'm looking for something positive. Anyone?

Ill hang up and listen....

Top Bottom