***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Defense has adjusted and closed up those Mack truck lanes up the middle. Really want to see us not give up here.

Didn’t say it was the same.
Saying precious staff only had back to back seven win seasons once, and this year we are replacing a 3.5 year starting quarterback. So expecting back to back seven win seasons when it wasn’t the norm under the previous staff is an odd expectation (one that I also had).

not Sure we have 5 players that would start for northwestern.

How many coaches would Fitzgerald fire to hire P.J.'s?

You're down 25-0 and have a 4th and 5 on their 40 and you punt? Honestly PJ, my faith is waning. This is basic stuff.

Have you watched the game?
We are less likely to get a 4th and 5 and end up scoring on the drive then we are to play field position and try to score on the next drive.

C'mon guys. Did Ohio state give up in 89 or tcu in 06? We got these cats just where we want them

We are less likely to get a 4th and 5 and end up scoring on the drive then we are to play field position and try to score on the next drive.

Surely you are joking?

Is Croft even conscious? I mean, you literally have to have your head up your a$$ to throw that sh!t pass.

Prediction: Next week is the last we see of Demry Croft as a Gopher.

Can we just have open tryouts for QB? Someone playing intramural flag football has to be better than this.

Field position? You're down 4 scores with 20 minutes left. Give me a break.

Really poor decision. Why is he not taking off and running more ?

Croft and the offense is beyond bad today. I think NU is going to pitch a no hitter.

I just tuned in. I'm guessing we're doing so poorly because Fleck still won't listen to the posters here and bench Rhoda and instead play the inexperienced Croft? Somebody fill me in!

That was a terrible throw. This doesn’t look anything like the same team that played last week...

I know the weather is bad in Evanston....let's hope that explains how badly Croft has thrown the ball and the receivers have "caught" the ball. One should not blame the D for this game, IMO...the offense has put them in bad spot after bad spot.

I just tuned in. I'm guessing we're doing so poorly because Fleck still won't listen to the posters here and bench Rhoda and instead play the inexperienced Croft? Somebody fill me in!

No we are losing because Fleck is unwilling to run the plays on 4th and 5 instead of 1st or 2nd down. We are losing because the coaches have given up.

MN paid over $3 million a year for this sh!t? This sh!t is horrible. PJ has not shown that he is ready for the big 10. I think he might be in over his head.

You are correct! Great guessing haha

I'm surprised they even bothered coming out of the locker room after half time. This team has already quit today. YOu are better off watching the wis game.

Defense hasn't quit... Not particularly good, but playing. Nobody can ever say that Rodney Smith quit...

Top Bottom