***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How are you not ready for a 2 put conversion the next score after they miss an XP? Unbelievable.

When the other team has even a remotely competent defense, we are absolutely terrible. We look like we are playing in slow motion

You said it. I will be surprised if we score a point today, based on the game so far. we look like a high school team out there.

Croft is answering Scoggins' question from earlier in the week...

The answer is no

Positive: we don't have a muscle head chowder on the sidelines! errr...wait

Before everyone piles on Croft I would like to interject that it is incredibly likely that Still ran the wrong route.

Yes. Watch the replay - Still didn't even run a route. On 88.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's Rhoda doing on the sidelines? Put him in the game, Croft needs to learn how to have some poise in the pocket. This is embarrassing to watch. It's like Josh Freeman on MNF

This is a terrible football team out there today.

That's about all that can be said.

Ahhh the in-game thread meltdown that turns Gopherhole into a cesspool, a tradition unlike any other.

I really contemplated going to this game, especially after last week's win over Neb. I thought we had a real chance to win. Then I really thought about how this team has performed against teams that have legitimate coaches and I realized that this was going to be an ugly loss. So I did not want to waste my time and money watching a sh!t show. I'm glad I listened to reason.

Mason "Sooner or later you think you gotta come with the read play and see if Croft..."

Croft running helped open up the Nebraska game. Has he ran at all today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might as well go with the hurry up offense for the rest of the game. They need to keep NW from getting set.

Croft can't throw it any better than that.

We have the All No-Hands team. Drew H. Has been a major disappointment thus far. Former 4 star WR.

PJ getting out coached again.

Hard to say considering nobody is making any plays on either side of the ball. Some of the coaching calls have been bad, but my goodness, no one on this team can make a play to save their souls today.

Their strength coach has much better hands than any of our receivers.

Losing is one thing. Getting embarrassed is another and reflects on the coaching staff.

Top Bottom