***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Time for a safety.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If Demry Croft is our quarterback of the future Pj Flecks tenure here will be short lived.

He's been serviceable although the throw into double coverage was catastrophic. We do have huge problems at WR, O line, and the entire defense next year.

I would say no, because IIRC he gave it to Gopher athletics this year. But the Twins/Vikings/Wolves don't provide many good targets this year. He could give to Coyle/Kaler. Not only for this, but Kaler all but saying he'd have fired Pitino if he could.

This.....All the major sports are doing decent right now....gopher bball is good.....PJ is an easy target but really the only choice....Maybe Coyle?

With this embarrassing effort, I don't see how Fleck can name more than 45 players as captains next week.

I can't wait for the postgame thread. I'm looking for something positive. Anyone?

Ill hang up and listen....

Defense didn't play horrible, the offense virtually gave NW three touchdowns.

One positive... Fitzgerald was merciful in the 2nd half.

What if this is not the bottom? Is it possible to be worse next year?

Based on what we've seen I'd say that's somewhat likely with all the young guys and the regression we've seen with others, unfortunately. I'll be happy to be wrong but I've got a bad feeling about this.

That happened over a year ago.

The fact that he is pretty much retired from football and we could have a first round pick that’s helping a “super bowl contender” is happening this year

Reality hit Gopher fans in the face today. When is Spring practice?

Defense didn't play horrible, the offense virtually gave NW three touchdowns.

Well, that's putting a positive spin on things...

Lots of learning and growing today. Hopefully we can look back at this game and laugh about it in 4 years.

I have this sinking feeling that PJ maybe in the mood to find another program that is the perfect fit.

Take solace everyone, at least we have a good basketball team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom