***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

To me the most frustrating thing about this season is the HOW we are losing. Just some embarrassing losses where we look so unprepared. To me that is a red flag about our coaching.

Thanks. I actually didn't think of going to OneStop. I was looking on Gophersports, where they should publish it.

I have never emailed Coyle. I did email Maturi a couple times and got a reply both times. I also emailed Teague and actually met with him in person.
If anyone emails Coyle, I'd be curious to hear how he replies. I don't know if I have the energy to email him. I feel like it would fall on deaf ears.

I have never emailed Coyle. I did email Maturi a couple times and got a reply both times. I also emailed Teague and actually met with him in person.
If anyone emails Coyle, I'd be curious to hear how he replies. I don't know if I have the energy to email him. I feel like it would fall on deaf ears.

He doesn't reply.

He doesn't reply.

Nor should he. I don’t want my AD responding to every angry fan that emails him. Not what they’re paying him to do.

He should read them and respond to the ones that merit a response.

Nor should he. I don’t want my AD responding to every angry fan that emails him. Not what they’re paying him to do.

He should read them and respond to the ones that merit a response.

Agreed.

I have received responses to most of my emails about a couple of Gopher sports. If some of the posts on GH are any indication of the emails people would send he should just delete.

Top Bottom