***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What do we have going on for punter next year? Just missed that last one, but sure gonna miss Santoso.

How many rainy games have we had this season? Has to be around 6. Makes for sloppy play.

Man, I've seen better attendance at high school games.

Why is Richardson not playing?

Rotating guys in. S. Rich and Jackson are in together, then Stelter and Moore go in. Not sure if they do it by series or number of plays.
Correction as he's not in with Jackson now. Wonder what's up

The Gophers receiving core as a whole has been one of the worst in Power 5 the last several years. Brutal.

the 2014 recruiting class receivers...looked good on paper at the time, major fail.

How many rainy games have we had this season? Has to be around 6. Makes for sloppy play.

Oregon State, Purdue, Michigan State, Northwestern today all with a ton of rain. Michigan delayed by rain but dry during the game. Iowa was super gloomy and rainy all day, but dry during the game.

Never thought it would happen, where I would watch a game other than Gophers. However, watching WI/Michigan. Really wish years ago we would have hired Chryst.

No. Chryst is doing well at an established program. It doesn't mean he would have done well here. And Joel hiring a Badger and a close personal friend would have been unacceptable.

Need to start having the first two defenders who hit the RB to take them down.

They're not even trying to throw on 1st and 2nd down. Sell out and stop the run.

I remember when all the Gopher bloggers thought our linebackers were good...

Let's get a nice drive here to balance things out!

the 2014 recruiting class receivers...looked good on paper at the time, major fail.

Andre McDonald, Melvin Holland, Isiah Gentry...

It sure would be nice to get a few hits soon. Gotta feel like Fleck will be able to recruit this position better just because it's kind of his baby.

Top Bottom