The Citadel at Clemson
Oklahoma at Kansas
Kentucky at Georgia
Kansas State at Oklahoma State
Nebraska at Penn State
Maryland at Michigan State
LSU at Tennessee
etc.

Wow, does Middle Tennessee blow. That Stockstill kid, nothing special. I think if we played them now we’d win by 40 plus. Their coaching is nothing special either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrr, Wisconsin back in front.

As much as it sucks that Wisconsin won, I did like the announcer Joel Klatt taking shots at the SEC at the end of the game.

As much as it sucks that Wisconsin won, I did like the announcer Joel Klatt taking shots at the SEC at the end of the game.

Yes, that was good.
The CFP committee should put Wisc. in the top 4 this week and drop both Alabama and Clemson down for the games they scheduled and played today.

Wow Purdue in year Zero is beating Iowa.... It's obvious they have better athletes than us. /s

Purdue does look good today in Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That turnover looks like the dagger for Iowa today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Penn State really has great athletes - I remember when Franklin was losing early on, but reports on his recruiting were that he was A+. In a few years he began to win big. Also, Nebraska's great receivers came through in the second half in a losing effort, but made some amazing grabs. If we had Lee and those receivers, we'd be in a run for the West, given our running backs.

Top Bottom