Minnesota Will Host Bowling Green In 2021, 2025

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

Gophers Will Host Bowling Green In 2021, 2025

The University of Minnesota football program has agreed to future home games against Bowling Green in 2021 and 2025.

The Gophers will host the Falcons on Sept. 25, 2021, and on Sept. 6, 2025. Minnesota is 2-1 all-time against Bowling Green. The Gophers won 31-7 at home in 1986 and 42-17 in 2008. Minnesota’s lone defeat to the Falcons was 32-31 in overtime on the road in 2007.

These are the second non-conference games added to Minnesota’s 2021 and 2025 schedules. The Gophers will play at Colorado on Sept. 18, 2021, and will play at BYU on Sept. 20, 2025.

Go Gophers!!

per GopherSports:

Gophers Will Host Bowling Green In 2021, 2025

The University of Minnesota football program has agreed to future home games against Bowling Green in 2021 and 2025.

The Gophers will host the Falcons on Sept. 25, 2021, and on Sept. 6, 2025. Minnesota is 2-1 all-time against Bowling Green. The Gophers won 31-7 at home in 1986 and 42-17 in 2008. Minnesota’s lone defeat to the Falcons was 32-31 in overtime on the road in 2007.

These are the second non-conference games added to Minnesota’s 2021 and 2025 schedules. The Gophers will play at Colorado on Sept. 18, 2021, and will play at BYU on Sept. 20, 2025.

Go Gophers!!

Incorrect. They lost at home to Bowling Green in 07. Brewster's first game. Come on, Gophersports. All this info is pretty readily available, especially for you.

So according to FBSchedule.com we have BYU at home in 2020 and now on the road in 2025. Colorado on the road in 2021 and at home in 2022. Now we add BGSU in 2021 & 2025.

So it looks like the following for out of conference:

2018: New Mexico St, Fresno St, Miami-OH
2019: S.Dakota St., @Fresno St, Georgia Southern
2020: New Mexico St, Miami-OH, BYU
2021: @Colorado, BGSU
2022: Colorado
2023: NONE
2024: NONE
2025: BGSU, @BYU
2026: Miss St.
2027: @Miss St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It talks about the 2007 loss in the article you just quoted. You just need to learn how to read.

Oh, really? Maybe get your facts straight before shelling out insults. The 2007 was at home. In the Metrodome. I was there. The article I just quoted says the loss was on the road. Your move.

Oh, really? Maybe get your facts straight before shelling out insults. The 2007 was at home. In the Metrodome. I was there. The article I just quoted says the loss was on the road. Your move.

You are really dumb and your breath smells like bad feet and your hands are small. Ok your move. :p

I remember the 2007 game well....Brewster laying down on the Metrodome turf following the loss.

Attachments

• Brewster.jpg
    Brewster.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 26

In all seriousness I thought you were saying the article did not mention the 2007 loss at all. I didn't realize you were speaking about home/away. My learn how to read comment was a cheap shot. I apologize to breaking the plane.

Online message board fights are stupid.

Well, it beats San Jose St. Or does it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So according to FBSchedule.com we have BYU at home in 2020 and now on the road in 2025. Colorado on the road in 2021 and at home in 2022. Now we add BGSU in 2021 & 2025.

So it looks like the following for out of conference:

2018: New Mexico St, Fresno St, Miami-OH
2019: S.Dakota St., @Fresno St, Georgia Southern
2020: New Mexico St, Miami-OH, BYU
2021: @Colorado, BGSU
2022: Colorado
2023: NONE
2024: NONE
2025: BGSU, @BYU
2026: Miss St.
2027: @Miss St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this must be that non-con schedule that Fleck was excited to share with the fans...

Yeah, they got the 2007 and 2008 sites backwards -- I attended the '08 win AT Bowling Green. Big games for Adam Weber, Duane Bennett and Eric Decker.

Incorrect. They lost at home to Bowling Green in 07. Brewster's first game. Come on, Gophersports. All this info is pretty readily available, especially for you.

They're slipping lately. I saw a gophersports.com write-up prior to yesterday's game listing the men's basketball team as #15, when they moved up to #14 this week.

They're slipping lately. I saw a gophersports.com write-up prior to yesterday's game listing the men's basketball team as #15, when they moved up to #14 this week.

I'd expect it if it came from the Star Tribune or pretty much any media outlet in town. There's a currently a job posted for an Assistant Director of Athletic Communications. Damn right I've thrown my hat in the ring.

So this must be that non-con schedule that Fleck was excited to share with the fans...

Out of context.

He didn't say he was excited to share with the fans.

Not verbatim, but more of a "some non-conference games the fans can get excited about".

If fans get excited about any non-conference game, he'd be right.

I remember the 2007 game well....Brewster laying down on the Metrodome turf following the loss.

Actually, from my recollection it was quite a bit more comical than that.

As I recall, the Gophs had a chance to win the game on the last play ... and Brewster basically did a head-first slide "into home plate" on the turf as the play was going .... only to lose.

Well I suppose it was painful back then. But glad we can laugh about it now ....

Actually, from my recollection it was quite a bit more comical than that.

As I recall, the Gophs had a chance to win the game on the last play ... and Brewster basically did a head-first slide "into home plate" on the turf as the play was going .... only to lose.

Well I suppose it was painful back then. But glad we can laugh about it now ....

It was on the 2 pt conversion attempt for BGSU. He was laying on the turf as it was unfolding.

Because he ran and then slid head-first on the turf.

That's all I'm saying.

Someone dig up the video :D

Top Bottom