GH Podcast: Glen Mason talks Fleck, Croft, Mike Sherels, why he didn't go back...

GopherLady

Reaction score
into coaching, why he stayed here, making his player go to McDonald's as punishment and more! He's obviously an incredible interview, and I take zero credit for this podcast, as he was so honest, open and funny.

<a class="embedly-card" href="http://www.1500espn.com/gopherhole-2/2017/11/glen-mason-p-j-fleck-hasnt-returned-coaching-ep-42/#sthash.z05Welwm.fnmz">Glen Mason on P.J. Fleck, why he hasn't returned to coaching, and more (ep. 42) - 1500 ESPN Twin Cities</a><script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Not much of a podcast listener, but enjoyed that one a lot.

Thanks for that.

Not much of a podcast listener, but enjoyed that one a lot.

Thanks for that.

That's a big compliment, thank you! He's such a great story teller, I loved so many of his responses.

GL - You did it again!

You make the conversation so seamless like I am seating right next to you and Coach Mason. Thank you and keep up the great job that you are doing.

GL: 100% speaking the truth here. I remember that night when the Gophers beat PSU in '99. Me & a buddy went to a frat party at Sigma Nu because we knew a few guys there & I still remember a live band & an older man dancing and I remember saying "I swear that is Glen Mason." Never did talk to him, but funny that my thought that night may have been correct.

GL - You did it again!

You make the conversation so seamless like I am seating right next to you and Coach Mason. Thank you and keep up the great job that you are doing.

Wow - I'm actually blushing. Thank you so much, your kind words mean so much to me!!!

GL: 100% speaking the truth here. I remember that night when the Gophers beat PSU in '99. Me & a buddy went to a frat party at Sigma Nu because we knew a few guys there & I still remember a live band & an older man dancing and I remember saying "I swear that is Glen Mason." Never did talk to him, but funny that my thought that night may have been correct.

Bahahaha! I'm sooooo forwarding this to him because I love making fun of him being old (to his face)...and he was much younger then. That was him!

Top Bottom