At this point in the season, what finish would make you happy?

At this point in the season, what finish would make you happy?

• I'm already happy

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Win one more

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Need to win two more and a bowl!

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Too late, this year is not making me happy

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Just beat Wisconsin

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
My happiness won't be impacted by wins/losses from here on out. Just by the HOW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what you mean by how, but if your happiness is impacted by wins and losses you should consider a different program.

Assuming they beat Michigan this week, they'd still be 11-1 and headed to the Big Ten CCG against Ohio St. If they beat the Buckeyes in the CCG, I can't think of a realistic scenario where they still don't get the #4 seed.

Only one that's even possible would be if Alabama loses to Auburn on a fluke, then Georgia beats Auburn in the SEC CCG. Then you'd have Georgia, Clemson/Miami winner, Oklahoma (assuming wins out), and either Wisconsin or an 11-1 Alabama with no CCG.

I agree with your assessment. I'd still like us to participate in ruining it even if we would need other events to happen soon.

At the very least we can ruin a perfect regular season ;)

Happiness Spectrum:
1. W, W, W
2. L, W, W
3. L, W, L (upset v. WI is most important to fan happiness)
4. W, L, W
5. W, L, L
6. L, L, W
7. L, L, L

I’m not sure what you mean by how, but if your happiness is impacted by wins and losses you should consider a different program.

I mean, it's not life and death...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l0NwsrAFr3czWgC0E" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/honda-valueofx-civicx-l0NwsrAFr3czWgC0E">via GIPHY</a></p>

I said 6-6 before the season, so one more win would leave me satisfied.

Nailed it

Other than, I would have appended one last one:

8. L,L,none :(

Well, I guess he also didn't cover the W,W,L scenario. You'd like to think if we beat NW and Wisc, then we wouldn't lose the bowl game. But in the realm of possibilities, it is certainly there. I think that would be the new 2. and shove everything else down one?

I'd like to see them win one more and then the Bowl game, with a preference over Wisconsin. If they lose the bowl game, oh well. Nothing would make me happier than to end their shot at the playoff

My answer is not one of the choices. I'd be happy if we split last 2 and then won bowl game. End up 7-6.

I said one more but I feel the same way. We should win the Detroit Toilet Bowl regardless if our record

Other than, I would have appended one last one:

8. L,L,none :(

Well, I guess he also didn't cover the W,W,L scenario. You'd like to think if we beat NW and Wisc, then we wouldn't lose the bowl game. But in the realm of possibilities, it is certainly there. I think that would be the new 2. and shove everything else down one?

I'd be just fine with this scenario. At 7-5 we'd probably get an okay bowl with a decent opponent

Wins are a terrible measure of progress both positively and negatively.
Had we beaten Maryland and Rutgers, they’d still be bad games.
If we lose to Wisconsin and northwestern they can be good games.

All depends on how we play.

I would be disappointed with less than 6-6 for the season. But it is more about how they play the last two than if they win 0-2
Disappointed with how they are playing today. Fumbles and a bad interception. Defense playing soft.

Top Bottom