***OFFICIAL NIAGARA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back home after a great road win, the Barn will hopefully be rocking. I'd like to see us put these guys away early. I hope Harris gets more run tonight and hopefully Konate is able to take his warmups off quickly and not foul in the same game.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a link anyone knows to stream the radio broadcast for free?

No TV, video on BTN plus. Radio 103.5.

is there a link anyone knows to stream the radio broadcast for free?

It only costs $10 for the month to watch the games on BTN Plus. Well worth it. I've already watched 2 games. The 3rd win tonight. The announcers are much better this year and the feed has been decent. I hook up my computer to an HDMI port on my 50" Samsung and enjoy the game.

Seems like there might be a few working streams on the NCAA Bball Streams subreddit. Won't know until closer to game time though.

It only costs $10 for the month to watch the games on BTN Plus. Well worth it. I've already watched 2 games. The 3rd win tonight. The announcers are much better this year and the feed has been decent. I hook up my computer to an HDMI port on my 50" Samsung and enjoy the game.

Not really. Still awful.

Considering there are only two games (tonight and one other - I think Oral Roberts) on BTN Plus, I'm gonna go with the free streaming radio link.

https://www.iheart.com/live/news-ta...true&pname=15400&campid=header&cid=index.html

Same here. Watched every game. WELL worth it.

I live in Ohio, so I only feel a little bad for not being in the barn, but the turnout in the seats looks small. No energy from the team or the crowd that is there. Hopefully more will show up.

Who will our next coach be? Will Pitino be fired mid-season? This group couldn’t beat a MIAC team. Getting all the hyperbole out there. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unleash the Hurt! He's gonna be our 6th man of the year

well they definitely look like they are ready to play now...still down 9 but those last to 3's were highly contested

Asking someone who is watching: are Murph and Lynch getting any touches?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staring to look better on both ends. They've hit a couple well contested threes IMO. Their guards can shoot it

Top Bottom