***OFFICIAL NIAGARA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There is no way Niagara can keep shooting it at a 67% clip from 3

Coffey with 15 points in about 11 minutes. Their three point shooting is hot, ours is close.

Lynch starting to dominate down low. Agree Hurt looks better. Much more confidence

Honestly, outside of giving them too many open 3's early, we're not playing bad. Niagra appears to be a legit team.

Honestly, outside of giving them too many open 3's early, we're not playing bad. Niagra appears to be a legit team.

I see how they beat St. Bonaventure in their place. They are solid team, granted they started on fire and will cool over the game (hopefully)

16 assists, 3 turnovers, and 4 fouls in the first half...I like

This team needs their defensive mojo back. So many easy open looks

Halftime thoughts:

After looking sluggish for two or three minutes to start the game, the gophers look like the better team hands down. Niagara has hit threes, had a few step back/fadeaways go, and got two "lucky" or "fortunate" bounces. Give Niagara credit though, they are a much better team than I anticipated going in. I think their RPI/Kenpom will be significantly higher than it is now. Amir is playing lights out, obviously. I thought Jamir Harris played well, especially on defense. When he came in, we went on a run because the three point D was better. It was interesting to see McBrayer play the point for about 4 minutes. Fitz had a great sequence with the block on one end and a score on the other. Reggie was a beast the last 8 min or so.

theres no way they have even 10 points in the paint...if we can contest these outside shots a little better this defense could be nasty

Top Bottom