***OFFICIAL NIAGARA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Refund requested. CC dispute filed. Only one BTN+ game remaining on 12/21. I'll be damned if I pay for it.

I’ll look it up later, but if someone could post the best way to contact BTN for a refund, that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.btn2go.com/account/billing Click on "Live Help" and send an email. I also filed a dispute with my CC. For this amount they'll probably just give a credit and call it a day. Not worth wasting their time on.

Edit: As expected dispute already resolved. I guess BTN can keep their stinking $14.95.

what a joke....they just pretty much lost every gopher fans btn plus subscription for next year in one game...lol.....thats what happens when you try to make a quick buck

btw...ill try to post links to every game for those that dont want to pay

Get Murphy and Lynch out of there Richard.

31 assists on 41 baskets is really solid. Up from 6 i think vs providence. Nice ball movement this last 10 minutes!

"Nice ovation for murphy and lynch as they were able to solidify this run when the coffee went cold"...."nice, you've been waiting for that one haven't you"...."yes i have"

ohhh that was great

59 in the second half, third game the second half showed the team has an overdrive.

Good to see Gaston get some minutes. Is it size preventing him from seeing minutes at the 5?

BTN2Go said the next game will be on "real TV" and we thank them.

Ill give these announcers this though... they were a heck of a lot more aware than the fs1 announcers against providence....they were just straight up not paying attention at all (big east announcers so makes a little sense)

Ill give these announcers this though... they were a heck of a lot more aware than the fs1 announcers against providence....they were just straight up not paying attention at all (big east announcers so makes a little sense)

Did you really just say you prefer BTN+ student announcers to Bill Rafferty?

Loved seeing Fitz hit those 2 jumpers at the end, one of them from 3. Thats huge for his confidence. Hurt also had a few nice buckets and plays which is great for his confidence too.

Washington will be all B10 next year, he is incredibly skilled. I think by midseason he'll shoot a lot better too as I think he's still learning the college game.

Good to see Gaston get some minutes. Is it size preventing him from seeing minutes at the 5?

Was thinking the same. How can he be worse than Konate? From his brief time in, it appears he has more of a clue.

Top Bottom