Power Ranking How Awful The Big Ten’s Mascots Are (3. Minnesota Golden Gophers)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per OnwardState:

3. Minnesota Golden Gophers

Goldy Gopher epitomizes “Minnesota nice.” When he runs out of the tunnel, my first thought is, “He’d make a much better sidekick to Yogi Bear than Boo-Boo Bear,” not “Wow, I should really feel intimidated. I sure hope the Golden Gophers take it easy on us.”

hey-boo-boo-735x580.png

http://onwardstate.com/2017/11/15/power-ranking-how-awful-the-big-tens-mascots-are/

Go Gophers!!

I'll take Goldy over the other mascots in the NCCA. Can't believe this outfit thinks the others are intimating. I don't know of one that is. Cool yes, intimating no. Good grief.

He's won three UCA Mascot National Championships in the last seven years. Let the rings do the talking Goldy.

rings.jpg

It's obviously satire but come on only goldy can spin his head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was written with even a modicum of objective reasoning, I guarantee Penn State wouldnt be the least worst mascot, and in fact would top the list. It is plain hideous.

If this was written with even a modicum of objective reasoning, I guarantee Penn State wouldnt be the least worst mascot, and in fact would top the list. It is plain hideous.

for sure. Their mascot reminds me of what Goldy used to look like in the 60's. It is like a 60's vintage mascot that has just hung on too long. Amazing that a helmet school has a mascot that looks like the confused kid that got in the costume for the local high school got on the wrong bus and ended up at a Penn State game.

Ha! Looks like children's pajamas, a dollar store Halloween costume, or both...

The least worst mascot would be the best.

i like Minnesota nice. besides, now we're gonna have to tear up OnwardState's golf course
goldy.JPG

Absolutely nobody but a Penn State blog would say Penn State has the best mascot in the conference. Cool logo and a dimestore costume. Worst list of this type I've ever seen.

Clearly this guy had an axe to grind with the unique. Goldy, Testudo, and yes even Bucky are some of the conference's best.

Absolutely nobody but a Penn State blog would say Penn State has the best mascot in the conference. Cool logo and a dimestore costume. Worst list of this type I've ever seen.

Clearly this guy had an axe to grind with the unique. Goldy, Testudo, and yes even Bucky are some of the conference's best.

I thought that Penn State’s mascot was a huge penis chasing little buttocks. My mistake. Wait, it’s Lippy the Lion...
latest

Top Bottom