Pioneer Press: Gophers tight end Nate Wozniak expresses his love to ‘hit people’

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

At 6-foot-10, Gophers tight end Nate Wozniak is the tallest skill position player in college football, and although he grew up in basketball-centric Indiana, playing hoops wasn’t really for him.

Wozniak gave up basketball after his junior year at Center Grove High School in Greenwood, Ind.

Why?

“Because I love to hit people, man, that’s why,” Wozniak said Tuesday. “I was too physical to play basketball. I always fouled out.”

http://www.twincities.com/2017/11/1...ate-wozniak-expresses-his-love-to-hit-people/

Go Gophers!!

Woz is an enormous man who can move, loves to hit people, and is a weight room freak.

Vince McMahon on line 2...

Man he could really give the bball team some good minutes when the football season is over. 5 rebounds and 5 fouls in 8 minutes maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man he could really give the bball team some good minutes when the football season is over. 5 rebounds and 5 fouls in 8 minutes maybe?

Driving the lane would not be a safe option for opposing guards.

He could be a step up from Konate.

Top Bottom