BTN: Week 12 Best Matchups (6. MN vs NW), Best Chance for Upset (MN over NW)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

Best chance for an upset: Yes, it wouldn’t be a stunner if Michigan won in Madison. But, let’s go with Minnesota maybe winning at Northwestern. The Gophers are coming off a 54-21 win vs. Nebraska that has lifted spirits in Dinkytown as 5-5 Minnesota pushes for bowl eligibility. Northwestern is riding high, winners of five in a row as they look to sweeten their postseason destination by winning out and finishing 9-3.

Ranking the games of Week 12:
1. Michigan at Wisconsin
2. Purdue at Iowa
3. Nebraska at Penn State
4. Rutgers at Indiana
5. Maryland at Michigan State
6. Minnesota at Northwestern
7. Illinois at Ohio State

http://btn.com/2017/11/13/week-12-primer-our-attention-turns-to-michigan-at-wisconsin/

Go Gophers!!

I'm convinced Dinkhart throws darts at a matchup board. The first one he hits gets picked first, the second one gets second, etc. Obviously, he's a poor shot also.

You couldn't pay me to watch Rutgers and Indiana play- how do they compile these lists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm convinced Dinkhart throws darts at a matchup board. The first one he hits gets picked first, the second one gets second, etc. Obviously, he's a poor shot also.

+1. This list is terrible. The only ones that hold any intrigue (on paper) are our game, Michigan-wisconsin, and Indiana-Rutgers. The rest will likely be blowouts.

Top Bottom