Barclays Classic on TV?

What a joke. The "tournament" has only been around for five years now......but the first two years were broadcast on NBCSN. The last couple were on something called ASN (American Sports Network), which is owned by Sinclair Media.....who owns the CW and MyNetworkTV (formerly UPN among a number of other names) and would show games on those channels. Now.....they are going to stream the games? The already small viewing audience won't even bother. Just shut this "classic" down.

If a tree falls in a forest with nobody around......did it actually happen? Sure. Will anybody know, or care? And with a game against Alabama who may very well be ranked against the best Gophers squad in a very long time. Thanks......but no thanks.

Downloaded Pluto on Roku. StadiumTV is channel 207. Watching Furman vs. Samford. Quality is better than BTN2Go. Even better than AggieVision. Also, looks like Pluto has a lot of obscure sports available, BigSky conference basketball, etc.

I downloaded Pluto on Roku as well. I found it slow going moving between channels. When I tried loading something from Stadium earlier today I exited because it was taking forever to load. Hopefully it works better next time I try.

What a joke. The "tournament" has only been around for five years now......but the first two years were broadcast on NBCSN. The last couple were on something called ASN (American Sports Network), which is owned by Sinclair Media.....who owns the CW and MyNetworkTV (formerly UPN among a number of other names) and would show games on those channels. Now.....they are going to stream the games? The already small viewing audience won't even bother. Just shut this "classic" down.

If a tree falls in a forest with nobody around......did it actually happen? Sure. Will anybody know, or care? And with a game against Alabama who may very well be ranked against the best Gophers squad in a very long time. Thanks......but no thanks.

GAmes can only be played if on TV?

Local bar

Is there a local bar where we could watch it? I can be quite thirsty during a game

Not the point. I'd like to see our marquee games televised where people (recruits) will see them. It's a shame that a top-25 showdown will be buried on this service that nobody knows exists. It's stupid. This would likely be nationally televised if it weren't part of this janky juckin' non-tournament.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not the point. I'd like to see our marquee games televised where people (recruits) will see them. It's a shame that a top-25 showdown will be buried on this service that nobody knows exists. It's stupid. This would likely be nationally televised if it weren't part of this janky juckin' non-tournament.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Nor would it be played unless it was part of it

Anyone looking to stream the game -
If you have either a Roku or Amazon Fire Box, you can download the Pluto TV app. You'll need to register your device (which is free) by following the instructions. Once it's registered, you'll have access to the Stadium channel. Takes about 3 minutes

Pluto TV is pretty interesting. Lots of free channels, most of which you've never heard, but some have some product/network branding you'd recognize. Some of the channels are very mainstream though, like CNBC. All free.

Anyone looking to stream the game -
If you have either a Roku or Amazon Fire Box, you can download the Pluto TV app. You'll need to register your device (which is free) by following the instructions. Once it's registered, you'll have access to the Stadium channel. Takes about 3 minutes
It's being streamed exclusively on Facebook. Won't be able to watch it via Stadium TV.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

It's being streamed exclusively on Facebook. Won't be able to watch it via Stadium TV.

I don't think that's accurate. Every article that says "exclusively on facebook" goes on to list all the other ways you can watch at the bottom of the article. If you're watching on a PC, you can just to go to watchstadium.com and watch directly on their website. The facebook/twitter stuff is just branding to get them followers.

I don't think that's accurate. Every article that says "exclusively on facebook" goes on to list all the other ways you can watch at the bottom of the article. If you're watching on a PC, you can just to go to watchstadium.com and watch directly on their website. The facebook/twitter stuff is just branding to get them followers.

I think every team in the country is on TV this long wknd except for us...... ridiculous....

Looking at the Stadium tv Schedule it doesn't show the UMass vs. Minnesota game for Friday. Went to the website and clicked on a replay for one of there Facebook games and it redirected me to Facebook.

Looking at the Stadium tv Schedule it doesn't show the UMass vs. Minnesota game for Friday. Went to the website and clicked on a replay for one of there Facebook games and it redirected me to Facebook.

It still shows it on the live event schedule. It would make sense that if you want to watch a replay you might have to go to Facebook. Needless to say I will be unhappy if I have to watch on PC.

https://watchstadium.com/schedule/

Maybe if we get in the top 10 we can be on real tv.

Depends on if Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, Ohio State or Wisconsin are on at the same time. We'll be fast tracked to bum**** tv.

Probably very simple reason -- because Pitino likes going to New York.

Also more (albeit not much) ammunition for recruiting New York players: "we have played in New York [x] times in the last 2 years."

Also, not sure exactly when they signed off on it, but it may have been while they were recruiting IW and Harris, which would've helped specifically in those recruitments.

Basically, it's pretty clear that this staff wants NY as its recruiting hotbed outside of Minnesota, and will take any chance it gets to play there.

we just have to wait a couple of years until Coach's kids are older. Right now, one of these trips ends up being alot of work for his wife to manage 3 kids , under 5, overly tired and in strange places. Once they are all over 5, it becomes a vacation and then we can get to Maui

If you have a Samsung smart TV, there is a Facebook live app. If you have liked Stadium, it will come up on your available video feeds. I believe a link to stream the game will be available on there on Friday.

If you have a Samsung smart TV, there is a Facebook live app. If you have liked Stadium, it will come up on your available video feeds. I believe a link to stream the game will be available on there on Friday.
This works perfect!!! Thanks man!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well.....I downloaded the PlutoTV app on my Amazon Fire TV stick....and it seems like it's working fine. Even checked the live channel schedule to confirm that the Gophers game IS set to play live on the channel at 11:00.....with the BYU/Alabama game one right afterwards. We'll see how it goes.

Anybody watching? Stadium College Basketball is crashing facebook on my phone, and I can't get anything live there on my pc.

Anybody watching? Stadium College Basketball is crashing facebook on my phone, and I can't get anything live there on my pc.

I am on Facebook and stadium on an iPad and it is not crashing but there is no game video either so I guess it might as well crash

I am on Facebook and stadium on an iPad and it is not crashing but there is no game video either so I guess it might as well crash
Well now I need flash player which Apple doesn’t support , this is really fun....

It's working well on the Facebook live app on my samsung TV.

Downloaded Pluto TV using Apple TV. It works but I can’t find game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom