Business Journal: Gophers coach Rich Pitino buys Edina home for $2.25 million (pics)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Business Journal:

Looks like University of Minnesota men’s basketball coach Richard Pitino is planning to live in the Twin Cities for an extended period of time.

Pitino recently paid $2.25 million for a home in Edina, according to a state certificate of real estate value.

The home, built in 2012, features five bedrooms, six bathrooms and is a total of 7,762 square feet. It also includes a screened porch, sport court, exercise room, theater room, outdoor fire pit, paver patio, three-car garage, deck and three fireplaces, according to the listing on Realtor.com.

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincit...ach-rich-pitino-buys-edina-home-for-2-25.html

Go Gophers!!

I wish I had three fireplaces. In our house, you have to make a reservation to get on the loveseat over by the fireplace.

Thought he already had a place in Edina? Isn't Fleck always yakking about being his neighbor?

I wish I had three fireplaces. In our house, you have to make a reservation to get on the loveseat over by the fireplace.

Update: I am NOT sitting or lying on it at the present time.

Beautiful homes and all, but it still amazes me how being in "Edina" seems to add 25-50% of value to some of these houses.

Perhaps he wasn’t crazy about his neighbors.

I would think watching your neighbor sprint out of his house every day to get the mail would be elite. Assuming he was clothed.

Thought he already had a place in Edina? Isn't Fleck always yakking about being his neighbor?

Ya, he bought a million dollar home in Edina when he got the job. I remember the pictures of those and it looked great. This is quite the upgrade.

I found the listing. It's incredibly nice. It has got TVs over the fireplaces though which I think is lame, but to each their own.

Richard needed a house where his dad had a place for an extended stay. [emoji41]

Top Bottom