Other Big Ten games thread

Purdue up 20.

Has a team ever fallen from #2 to out of the top 25 within a single week? Arizona might be the first, going 0-3 this week.

Just crazy. Purdue is clearly playing ticked off that they lost the first two games in the tourney, and Arizona looks like they’re ready to go home already.

Good day for the Big Ten. If Ohio State can hold on and MSU takes care of business against UConn later, then it’s an undefeated day.

Just crazy. Purdue is clearly playing ticked off that they lost the first two games in the tourney, and Arizona looks like they’re ready to go home already.

Good day for the Big Ten. If Ohio State can hold on and MSU takes care of business against UConn later, then it’s an undefeated day.

Maryland just lost to St. Bonaventure. (The same St. Bonaventure that lost their season opener to Niagara).

Maryland just lost to St. Bonaventure. (The same St. Bonaventure that lost their season opener to Niagara).

The Bonnies are a solid squad, although they are without their best player Jaylen Adams. Maryland should have beat them under those circumstances, but it isn't that bad of a loss.

Purdue up 20.

Has a team ever fallen from #2 to out of the top 25 within a single week? Arizona might be the first, going 0-3 this week.

Is it just me or does Arizona always seem overrated/a fraud? It's like Lute Olsen Cats of 20 years ago prestige attached automatically every year.

Is it just me or does Arizona always seem overrated/a fraud? It's like Lute Olsen Cats of 20 years ago prestige attached automatically every year.

Reputation helps at the beginning of the season, and the near blue bloods like Arizona always have a challenge in reminding players that the jerseys don't win games, players working hard does. I have to believe the cloud of scandal over them can't help their situation either.

Butler ends up beating OSU. Sparty hammering UNC - up 21 currently.

Top Bottom