Other Big Ten games thread

die hard gopher

Reaction score
#1 Duke plays #2 MSU tonight.

#19 Purdue plays at Marquette tonight

Butler at Maryland, Creighton at #20 Northwestern, IU at Seton Hall Wednesday night

#15 Xavier at Wisconsin Thursday

Looks like a great few days of Big Ten basketball ahead of us. Would love to see the Big Ten get a couple of wins. Curious to see how Bridges, Ward and Jackson handle Bagley III and co. Also excited to see how Hass and Edwards handle being the go to guys on Purdue. We'll learn a lot about Wisconsin against Xavier. Would not mind seeing them lose at all. UK and KU also play tonight as well.

#1 Duke plays #2 MSU tonight.

#19 Purdue plays at Marquette tonight

Butler at Maryland, Creighton at #20 Northwestern, IU at Seton Hall Wednesday night

#15 Xavier at Wisconsin Thursday

Looks like a great few days of Big Ten basketball ahead of us. Would love to see the Big Ten get a couple of wins. Curious to see how Bridges, Ward and Jackson handle Bagley III and co. Also excited to see how Hass and Edwards handle being the go to guys on Purdue. We'll learn a lot about Wisconsin against Xavier. Would not mind seeing them lose at all. UK and KU also play tonight as well.

This seems to be a big early week for the Big Ten. A good showing this week by the rest of the league could create a positive perception of the Big Ten nationally. I'm definitely a Spartans fan tonight.

Purdue looks like they'll get a nice road win against Marquette. Haas who was one of my picks for First Team All Big Ten is playing well and their backup to Haas is 7-3 and he is playing well too. Very good chance both Lynch and Konate foul out against them like last year.

Indiana down 12 @ #22 Seton Hall. Under 10 left in 2nd.

@ Seton maybe a similar challenge to @ Providence?

Northwestern losing to Creighton, they have not been great so far this year.

I’m not sure why, but I always root against Northwestern. I take pleasure in watching them lose tough games.

I’m not sure why, but I always root against Northwestern. I take pleasure in watching them lose tough games.

I prefer to root against the traditional powerhouse teams. NW is more of the perennial underdog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange considering before last year, they had never ever made the tournament.

They probably will figure it out considering the talent they returned but seeing their first three games, it feels like the gophers now have one less Big Ten team to worry about in terms of a potential conference champion (with Purdue and MSU as the two others).

On about 4 times in the half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a tough time deciding whether to characterize the broadcast team's treatment of Wisconsin basketball as a hand job or a blow job.

Why isn't Reuvers playing yet this year? Hurt?

Looks like Illikainen isn't even in their rotation. Hasn't played at all tonight.

Couple clutch 3's and Xavier is gonna pull this one out.

No Koening and Hayes to pull out games in the last minute this year.

Boy, Macura good but he is also a real sh*t. He kind of reminds me of Grayson Allen.

I love it when Minnesota kids take it to Wisconsin way to go Macura and Xavier!

Macura is hilarious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wow, Macura taunting the Badger crowd and team.

Go Gophers!!

Xavier wins 80-70. Wisconsin looked better than I thought they'd be this year though. They looked solid.

Top Bottom