A Few Hawkeye's Tailgating Tomorrow

gophergrad

Reaction score
I have a few unrelenting assholes for friends who lived their whole lives in Minneapolis except for the four years they went to Iowa. They plan on tailgating tomorrow decked out in their Iowa finest in dinkytown. I've warned them there will be severe retribution for ruining the best goddamn night all summer.

I've been thinking about decent ways to heckle them apart from the constant stuff that will be given by everyone else who sees them. I'd love suggestions, nothing is out of bounds. And if you see them yourself tomorrow pee on them, donkey punch them, chant "herky hawkeye is a homo" or "6 national championships" as loudly as you can.

its enough that they're big enough loosers to do something like that. Also inform them that they need to move to Iowa because they're embarasments to the state. And you should cease communicating with them after that

I have a few unrelenting assholes for friends who lived their whole lives in Minneapolis except for the four years they went to Iowa. They plan on tailgating tomorrow decked out in their Iowa finest in dinkytown. I've warned them there will be severe retribution for ruining the best goddamn night all summer.

I've been thinking about decent ways to heckle them apart from the constant stuff that will be given by everyone else who sees them. I'd love suggestions, nothing is out of bounds. And if you see them yourself tomorrow pee on them, donkey punch them, chant "herky hawkeye is a homo" or "6 national championships" as loudly as you can.

someone might just have to take a giant "reusse" all over their yellow & black iowa bibs.....then use said yellow & black bibs for "clean-up". stupid, stupid little hogeyes. :pig:

Really? They have nothing else to do but bother other people who are trying to enjoy something special. $5 to the first guy who squarely kicks both of them in the nuts.

Needless to say, this is exactly why I don't like Hogeye fans.

where will they b tailgating at?

Really? They have nothing else to do but bother other people who are trying to enjoy something special. $5 to the first guy who squarely kicks both of them in the nuts.

Needless to say, this is exactly why I don't like Hogeye fans.

Believe me, their Iowa degrees have not made them employable, they have nothing else to do.

But seriously I'm so jacked up about tomorrow once I get inside the stadium it will cease to be an issue.

I'm not sure where they are tailgating at, might be around sally's or U liquors. It should only be like 4 or 5 guys in hawkeye apparel, with tomorrows crowds they hopefully won't be noticed.

HA! Ya it has seriously been irritating that they would do this because Iowa has nothing to do with everything going on tomorrow.

exactly.....as sonnygarcia mentioned as a gophers fan it is your duty to let all gophers fans here on GH know where these iowa hogeye weenies will be tailgating. that way gophs fans can get there ahead of time and get a nice brat flavored "reusse" brewing for them.

yes, please tell us an exact location if possible, there is nothing i hate more in life that delusional hogeye fans, these people are really the lowest breed on earth. I may find a way to carry a carton of eggs with me tomorrow just in case I run into them.

How large are these guys? Not trying to be funny here, just want to know as many facts as possible which will all go into my decision making.

yes, please tell us an exact location if possible, there is nothing i hate more in life that delusional hogeye fans, these people are really the lowest breed on earth. I may find a way to carry a carton of eggs with me tomorrow just in case I run into them.

How large are these guys? Not trying to be funny here, just want to know as many facts as possible which will all go into my decision making.

too funny! :D

exactly.....as sonnygarcia mentioned as a gophers fan it is your duty to let all gophers fans here on GH know where these iowa hogeye weenies will be tailgating. that way gophs fans can get there ahead of time and get a nice brat flavored "reusse" brewing for them.

Having read this board for a while before posting, I'm going to take this as the best welcome to the board I could have hoped for.

I will let everyone know when I find out where they are going to be. Because our combined "reusse" should get them the *uck outta dinkytown.

Having read this board for a while before posting, I'm going to take this as the best welcome to the board I could have hoped for.

I will let everyone know when I find out where they are going to be. Because our combined "reusse" should get them the *uck outta dinkytown.

that a way gopher brotha! we are all anxiously awaiting the news of your recon mission. hence forth it has been code-named: operation drop a "reusse" on a hogeye chest

Excellent question you have to know who you are going up against. One of them was a wrestler but I've taken a bigger 'ruesse' than the other 4 combined.

Excellent question you have to know who you are going up against. One of them was a wrestler but I've taken a bigger 'ruesse' than the other 4 combined.

Damnit!! One thing I learned in college was never to fuc& with a wrestler, I may just stick to verbal assults. Thats too bad, sounds like the other ones were little enough to just walk up to tell them to fuc& off. Let me know if the wrestler doesn't show.

Damnit!! One thing I learned in college was never to fuc& with a wrestler, I may just stick to verbal assults. Thats too bad, sounds like the other ones were little enough to just walk up to tell them to fuc& off. Let me know if the wrestler doesn't show.

dude.....come on.......he wrestled for the hogeyes. it is not like he wrestled for coach j robinson and the gophers.......no problem! :rolleyes:

haha sorry no no no he did some high school wrestling but is not even close to being a collegiate wrestler. he's still got some crafty moves but I wouldn't say he's even in high school wrestling shape right now.

There should be plenty of ammunition to put them down after the Cyclones kick the Hawkeyes asses.

If they're in Dinkytown, consider their balls kicked and faces punched! :)

I kicked an Iowa wrestler's ass in I.C. once...

I may be up for it again. lol

Just to update if anyone was wondering what happened to these guys. Apparently pantherhawk posted this thread on some other message board, they saw it and decided not to come down. Met up with them later in the evening and throughly enjoyed ridiculing them anyway.

Just to update if anyone was wondering what happened to these guys. Apparently pantherhawk posted this thread on some other message board, they saw it and decided not to come down. Met up with them later in the evening and throughly enjoyed ridiculing them anyway.

:pig:

Top Bottom