UST vs. Gophers

I know probably few here, if any, care much about the college ball played out in the Dakotas ... but Streveler has had a nice senior year out at U of SD.

Yes,I’m well aware for be numbers he’s putting up at USD. Would rather have Demry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leidner (if he went to NDSU) > Wentz > Streveler < Croft > Nelson

He would have had a better QB coach, and he would have played in a pro style offense, but he doesn’t have near the arm talent or feet of Wentz. Disagree with that. He gets points for succeeding in the Brew disfuction.

He would have had a better QB coach, and he would have played in a pro style offense, but he doesn’t have near the arm talent or feet of Wentz. Disagree with that. He gets points for succeeding in the Brew disfuction.

Brew and Leidner?:rolleyes:

Granted, I know this is a stupid thing to even argue about, but if Leidner had gone to NDSU, he would've only started his senior year in 2016. Wentz was from ND and would've been the started in 2014 and 2015, as he did. Now granted, Wentz broke his wrist halfway through 2015 and so Leidner would've gotten significant playing time that year (assuming he hadn't transferred out).

Anyway ...

Top Bottom