Predict The Score vs Niagara 11-15-17 at The Barn.

90-57 Gophs
We start slow after coming in overconfident but dominate second half.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think it could be a little closer than what many will predict. Niagara went to St Boni last Friday and beat them. St Boni is projected as a bubble team out of the A10. Also, easy for the team to look past this one coming off a huge road win. Gophers 84-70...

I think it could be a little closer than what many will predict. Niagara went to St Boni last Friday and beat them. St Boni is projected as a bubble team out of the A10. Also, easy for the team to look past this one coming off a huge road win. Gophers 84-70...

Agreed. Think the outcome will mirror the Upstate game in that we come out a bit slow and then talent takes over during the early to mid part of the second half. This is to be expected coming off a big road win and then coming back home where the atmosphere won't nearly be what it was on Monday night. Matt Scott and Khalil Dukes (both preseason All-MAAC) are their two main scorers that must be contained. Dukes went 6-8 from 3 in the win. With all that being said, I'll say 88-72 Gophs.

It won't mirror the Upstate game because they won't go 14-31 on 3s. If Upstate goes 10-31 instead, the Gophers win by 27

St. Boni was without Jaylen Adams in that game who is pretty much their whole offense. Probably a different game if he plays.

St. Boni was without Jaylen Adams in that game who is pretty much their whole offense. Probably a different game if he plays.

I honestly didn't hear that. Yeah, definitely changes that game if he had played. Some are saying that guy could be a 1st round pick next summer.

I honestly didn't hear that. Yeah, definitely changes that game if he had played. Some are saying that guy could be a 1st round pick next summer.

Yeah I haven't seen him play too much but the draft folk seem pretty high on him. Niagara should still serve as a good test.

Top Bottom