CFB Best Quarterbacks Week 11 #1 Overall Demry Croft

Great performance. Hopefully he can smooth out the QBR graph a bit in the next two games.

Fun to watch a Gopher QB finally bust out for a big game...

Can honestly say I never would have expected to see Croft at the top of this list even for a single week. He certainly earned it with the way he played against Nebraska, hopefully he can build on it and have a great game against Northwestern this weekend.

Good for him. I was pretty down on Demry until I watched the MI game live. It became clear to me in that game that our OL and WRs weren't giving him a chance. They did against NE and hopefully that trend continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for him. I was pretty down on Demry until I watched the MI game live. It became clear to me in that game that our OL and WRs weren't giving him a chance. They did against NE and hopefully that trend continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OL got it done against Nebraska. The stone hand crew at receiver on the other hand continued to rear its ugly head

Great for Demry - I hope he studies hard for NW, which will be tough at home. That would be a huge win for the Gophers if they can pull it off. Wisconsin is #1 in defense in the nation this week, ranked higher than Michigan. NW has to be the sixth win! It will not be easy.

Top Bottom