Seth Davis: Meanwhile heck of a road win for Minnesota. This team is Final Four good.

When you convincingly beat a team like Providence at their place we can have fun threads like this one. Let's all enjoy this team. The B1G is always a grind but I think this team is very worthy. And yes, Hurt does look like a real contributor the year. Today I am more concerned about that than recruiting little bro. That will take care of itself.

I am officially sick of all the Curry talk. He is gone, let's move on.
Question: who has improved more from last year....Murph or Hurt?

Too small a sample size to really say but both appear to have gotten better over the off season. Murphy is really just picking up where he left off at the end of last season when he was a beast down the stretch for this team. That said, his first two regular season games have been amazing (29 pts, 14.5 rebounds) and if he keeps up a pace anything close to that all season it will be awesome.

Hurt hasn't done a ton statistically but he has provided some quality minutes off the bench in the first 2. If I had to pick one or the other the easy choice is Murph since he is averaging 18 points and 6 rebounds per game more then last year but again, based on how he finished the year it was not hard to envision him picking up where he left off.

Top Bottom