***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PROVIDENCE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm a little worried. If he keeps playing like this game after game, he might not be around next year.

This is why it’s a blessing and a curse that he has no range on his jumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy is so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a little worried. If he keeps playing like this game after game, he might not be around next year.

I assume this is tongue in cheek. But....who knows. Murphy is looking like a B10 player of the year candidate.....through two games.....

Jordan Murphy is the best player in the building tonight...by a whole bunch.

McGruber has been better this half too.

McGruber has been better this half too.

Agreed. I think he’s still trying to get in sync with IW. Also forgot that he was out all offseason with a foot injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta give some props to Matthew Hurt. He's played a solid game, doing the unsung stuff that stabilized this second half.

68% shooting in the half? Damn.

Gentle reminder that we were 2 point underdogs. :cool02:

I’m ready for that top 10 match up in the Barn in 2 weeks!

One of the most mature teams we have had in a long time. Ski-U-Mah.

Convincing win over a quality opponent on the road. Very impressive. Can't praise Murphy enough.

We have a really good team, guys.

Really impressed with how the guys responded in the second half. Tough environment against a good team.

Very very nice win for the guys tonight. :clap:

lol, Coffey must have a temper because as soon as he got fouled and went to the ground, his teammates picked him up and held him back even though Coffey didn't look too mad.

Big win, this team still has that character that made them great last year. Really impressed with how well Coffey pulled himself up and how well Hurt played.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When’s the last time we won that game? Early, national televised, down mid way though, foul trouble.

Very impressed.

Top Bottom