***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PROVIDENCE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hope he improves his average. Need more Jelly , less McGruber- really dislike it when he jacks his shot with no passes. Wonder if Hands of stone Konate will ever learn proper rebounding position ?

Konate wouldn’t see the floor if curry was playing

Getting a bunch of fouls on the guys we can’t afford to have them.

Here come the Lynch fouls, clockwork.

Keep playing defense like this and you'll be lucky to win half your big ten games.

It's my fault. We're minus 10 since I started watching. How did we play the first 15 minutes?

He shot 12% from 3 last year....

Yeah, and he was a sophomore last year. He is obviously continuing to evolve as a player. Not a lot of 6'6 or 6'7 guys in the NBA who can't shoot outside. Or do you think he should just be stagnant and be the same player all 4 years at the U? That would definitely be SUPER attractive to big-time recruits

Mason does his usual disappearing act... Coffey still hasn't done much so far this year. The only one playing ball is Washington. Don't even take him out.

Tonight: Washington > Mason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are playing providence game - they need to grind the possessions more.

Washington rocks. Lets hope the rest of the team decides to play some ball the second half. McBrayer, Coffey, Murphy.........did they miss the plane?

Mason does his usual disappearing act... Coffey still hasn't done much so far this year. The only one playing ball is Washington. Don't even take him out.

Gotta roll with it but his defense can be a liability later. Very promising offensively, regardless.

We’re 1-10 from 3 - they are 5-9 - difference in game

They are playing providence game - they need to grind the possessions more.

^^^^^This. When they had their run in the beginning the played gopher ball. Not so much the last 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perimeter defense is definitely an issue for this team right now. Not enough ball pressure and guys are getting consistently beat off the dribble, forcing help from other places, therefore giving Providence's guys a lot of wide-open looks from three, which they're knocking down. Looks a lot like USC-Upstate game defensively, which isn't good.

Nate is a scoring lead guard, which sometimes is good. But there are other times when he needs to draw and dish a little bit more imo. That's where I think IW is going to help this team the most as the season wears on.

Really like Murphy's play so far. He's aggressive and playing strong inside, as is Lynch. We're bigger and stronger down low than Providence so we need to start trying to get inside more.

Also, the outside shooting leaves a lot to be desired, but that's nothing new.

Anybody's game. Let's see what the guys are made of in the second half.

Need Amir to join the party in the second half or it could get ugly.

Need Lynch to stay on the floor and feed down the big men down low.

Okay, so how many times do you have to get out-run defensively before you actually sprint back?! Good lord!

Not enough bball IQ. Can't shoot. Wisconsin finishes ahead again?

Top Bottom