***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PROVIDENCE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

38 fouls in the game, Prov trying to out foul us.

Bailed out on a no-motion set by a push in the back...I'll take it.

Yes st croix. I would swear the sky is falling is an understatement here. Providence will be a good team.

IW is going to be a player...as if we didn't already know.

Love seeing Hurt’s confidence growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurt looks much improved so far this year. If this is the year we get Beast Mode Murphy for every game instead of half of them, that’ll be huge.

Hurt! loving that reverse!

Hurt is playing a very heady game. I was afraid that he wouldn't take scoring opportunities when he had them but he did there. Really good outing for him so far.

Need Mason, Washington, coffee and Murphy to take it aggressively to the hole from here on out. Don’t settle for jumpers.

Thinking Lynch will get back in within in the next few minutes; need to pair him with Murph and then see if we can ride it out imo.

If Hurt looks like this going forward, that will be huge to survive Curry's absence

Hurt might be moving up the depth chart in from of BK and Fitzgerald. Fewer defensive breakdowns since he has come in.

Washington big hustle play!

He is really fun to watch ! I love it that some of our " fans " have already decided the ending to the season = pathetic . I am wondering where are all the Pitino haters as we had many saying he could not coach, recruit and we would never be a good team with him. I guess you all moved over to the FB forum to start in with the same negative crap about PJF. I prefer to enjoy the athletes we have on our team. Go Gophers !

Hurt looks much improved so far this year. If this is the year we get Beast Mode Murphy for every game instead of half of them, that’ll be huge.

I think we're going to have beast mode Murph for the majority of the year. He's been unreal so far.

Murphy is winning us this game. Turnovers turnovers turnovers though

Wow....Coffey is going off!!!

I think we're going to have beast mode Murph for the majority of the year. He's been unreal so far.

I'm a little worried. If he keeps playing like this game after game, he might not be around next year.

I wish that Coffey was a little more aggressive in the offensive zone earlier in the game.

Top Bottom