Texas Juco Randon Haynes - 6'4" 330-lb. OT

I feel like if one of these guys blocked me once the chance of injury or death is somewhere around 90%.

I was wondering what connection is. Waxahachie High School is a mouthful. I wonder if it is typical for recruits to talk other recruits into going to the same college they heading to. In this case, I wonder if the recruit mentioned to PJ Fleck about a potential interested player. It is kind of like networking for a job. Word of mouth sometimes go a long way.

I was wondering what connection is. Waxahachie High School is a mouthful. I wonder if it is typical for recruits to talk other recruits into going to the same college they heading to. In this case, I wonder if the recruit mentioned to PJ Fleck about a potential interested player. It is kind of like networking for a job. Word of mouth sometimes go a long way.

It's about making connections.

6ft 4in and 330lbs??? That's the equivalence of Badger size for an OT and quallifies him as a bulldozer(assuming there's lots of muscle there).

Warinner is cooking up a new look Offensive Line for the Gophers.

Behemoth immovable objects who can shift will make the life of running backs easier and it will open up the passing game.

Is it just me that notices that we seem to lose a few offensive linemen permanently through life changing injuries more often than we'd like to see? Nick Connelly, Jimmy Gjere, etc... not to mention those who transfer out?

Big guy. Same high school as Todd Alexander, former Gopher basketball player, if memory serves. If Ed likes him, good enough for me.

Speaking of Juco's, Vic Viramontes's team lost and 'I think' he got pulled at the end of the 3rd quarter. Was 7-19 passing and 52 yards rushing on 16 carries.

Big guy. Same high school as Todd Alexander, former Gopher basketball player, if memory serves. If Ed likes him, good enough for me.

Speaking of Juco's, Vic Viramontes's team lost and 'I think' he got pulled at the end of the 3rd quarter. Was 7-19 passing and 52 yards rushing on 16 carries.

Well that's not good...

Is the Viramontes thing an inside joke here? Calif high school player, went to Cal, at a Calif JUCO now. Why on earth would he come to Minnesota?

Is the Viramontes thing an inside joke here? Calif high school player, went to Cal, at a Calif JUCO now. Why on earth would he come to Minnesota?

Ummmm, maybe fascination with knife-wielding Polar Bears.

All kidding aside, Drew Wolitarski from Santa Clarita CA had a decent career here.

I have to think we are more attractive to a recruit than Massachusetts, Liberty, Kansas and Colorado State. Let's get 'er done!

So the Gophs staff is actually recruiting the guy ... or is a message board thing?

Might as well give up on Randon Haynes also, him being a Texas native and attending a Juco there.

I have to think we are more attractive to a recruit than Massachusetts, Liberty, Kansas and Colorado State. Let's get 'er done!

Colorado St would not be a bad place to go. New stadium, very comparable (could even say almost a carbon copy) to TCF. Pretty high level ball. Skiing, and, uhem, "recreational" activities.

Oh, great. We're recruiting another non-B1G QB.

He moves pretty good for his size.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/9227017/59d12d30c11b450b78189721' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's fine. I don't believe in them and don't spend my time to read them. My $0.02

Because you'd rather have an opinion not based on data but rather have an opinion based on personal bias? Or you'd rather have people look up the available info for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because we are by far his best offer right now.

All these Crystal Ball stuff make interesting read. Some of the information may not be up to date at the mercy of the predictor experts updating their predictions. You'd have to look at the dates the predictions were made.

In Randon's case there was only one prediction to date by Kyle Goblirsch - the top Gopher predictor on 11/08/2017. He's got eleven schools interested in him. If other P5 programs jump in with an offer later, we may still lose him to another power school.

All these Crystal Ball stuff make interesting read. Some of the information may not be up to date at the mercy of the predictor experts updating their predictions. You'd have to look at the dates the predictions were made.

In Randon's case there was only one prediction to date by Kyle Goblirsch - the top Gopher predictor on 11/08/2017. He's got eleven schools interested in him. If other P5 programs jump in with an offer later, we may still lose him to another power school.

Anyone else notice that we didn't have selections in the Rivals top 250? Maybe we can recruit some of the Butch Jones selections going to Tennessee. Sure hope so.

Top Bottom