Texas Juco Randon Haynes - 6'4" 330-lb. OT

Don't "believe in them"? What does that even mean?

It means some high school player gets a 2 star label slapped on him .... because ... reasons.

Then he gets some bigger offers. THEN he's magically a 4 star player the next day.

They're BS.

OK, enough of me derailing the thread. Let's get back to discussing the recruit.

Do we still have that Alabama transfer OLman that had to sit out this year? Mix him in with some of these Juco's and our line will look very different.

Do we still have that Alabama transfer OLman that had to sit out this year? Mix him in with some of these Juco's and our line will look very different.

I think so?

It means some high school player gets a 2 star label slapped on him .... because ... reasons.

Then he gets some bigger offers. THEN he's magically a 4 star player the next day.

They're BS.

That would be BS - if it happened. Unfortunately for your premise, it doesn't.

He has good explosion and moves quickly. I wonder how he would fit in at guard.

Same guy that Michigan, Nebraska, and Wisconsin offered coming out of high school.

It's sarcasm.

Mitch wasn't a B1G QB, but was on NFL training camp rosters as a QB. A similar dialogue was had regarding Demry recently, just before he went on to run for a school record and look good throwing the ball last but week. It's enivitable that we'll hear that about it about Viramontes, unless he's the second-coming of Lamar Jackson (which he's not).

So recruiting sites = Tooth Fairy/Sasquatch/Good beer in your neighbor's fridge

Not a good comparison. Those things don't exist. Unfortunately, recruiting rankings do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same guy that Michigan, Nebraska, and Wisconsin offered coming out of high school.

Shouldn't we read more into who is offering after seeing him play JuCo for a year?

So recruiting sites = Tooth Fairy/Sasquatch/Good beer in your neighbor's fridge

Now wait a minute! There has been Sasquatch sightings everywhere.

Unfortunately, they only leave hairs and turds behind for GH experts to decipher.

Shouldn't we read more into who is offering after seeing him play JuCo for a year?

We should probably just wait to see if he plays in the big10.

Colorado St would not be a bad place to go. New stadium, very comparable (could even say almost a carbon copy) to TCF. Pretty high level ball. Skiing, and, uhem, "recreational" activities.

csu has a great stadium, but it is not even close to being a carbon copy to tcf (i have been on the field). the rest of the post is nonsense as well.

Top Bottom