Where are you on the Boat? "The Perfect Storm" edition

Where are you on the boat?

• Driving - Captain Billy - "We'll clean up on the Flemish Banks!"

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • First Mate - Bobby Shatford - "I love it out here"

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Baiter - Murph - "My boy is going to be awful disappointed."

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Deck Hand - Sully - "Do you think we have to worry about those storm clouds?"

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Looking Elsewhere - Linda Greenlaw - "I'm catching plenty of fish in Wisconsin."

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • On shore - Cristina Cotter - "If Bobby dies, I'm hot enough to find another man."

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
One big win and we are talking bowl games again! Seems like the boat is riding the swells a lot better this week. I hate to say it, but could Northwestern be a trap game? Coming between the GREAT game and the impending Badger showdown, I think maybe.

Well, at least we have the broken chair trophy!

The hold is full. Will the refrigeration unit keep working till we reach port?

Very satisfying win Saturday akin the beatdown of I-O-W-A a few years back.

Now onto the 'Cats...

Imagine the chaos we can create winning the last 2. I think we all would love being spoiler in the last week.

BEAT NW: Get Bowl Eligible
BEAT UW: Spoil Buckys Playoff Chance

SkiUMah - Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trade winds were blowing on Saturday so I'm thrilled with the results, but I ain't rowing until the captain fixes the leaks. We got some rough seas ahead and captain needs to navigate by tacking into the wind. I ain't rowing. Hand me the flask!

We're going as far and fast as our bow can part the waves. (line play is the key to the last 2 or 3 games...will Saturday's stellar effort be seen again?)

A big win like that takes away a lot of negativity spewing from me at least, and maybe others.

A follow up win in the next two weeks would make this year a big success, and if one of the wins was in two weeks, PJ Fleck will be a legendary figure around here already, with most critics fading away for a long time. .

I had festering issues with the way the coaching staff found ways to lose to Maryland and Purdue ( to me Michigan did not matter at all, and the defense looked pretty good vs. Iowa, which was a welcome change)), who have turned out to be not so great, but I guess I just need to accept that and move on. If this guy PJ Fleck almost as good as promised, and some of us just needed to see something to back up the hype and talk, this probably changes a lot. A lot of the Anthony Robbins type material is still super goofy to me, but if the players and recruits soak it up, then that is all that matters. (Ruesse actually wrote something like this once)

Top Bottom