Wisconsin Gametime

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Is it too early to speculate on the game time for Wiscy?

I figure 11 AM but if they prevail over the other UM then maybe the novelty of them being undefeated gets us a 2:30 start?

Every minute after 11 AM is more tune-up time for the Gopher faithful. Heck a 1 PM would be great.

Is it too early to speculate on the game time for Wiscy?

I figure 11 AM but if they prevail over the other UM then maybe the novelty of them being undefeated gets us a 2:30 start?

Every minute after 11 AM is more tune-up time for the Gopher faithful. Heck a 1 PM would be great.
Or would we get the 10:30am kickoff? Didn't even know that was a thing until I saw next week's WI game advertised.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Or would we get the 10:30am kickoff? Didn't even know that was a thing until I saw next week's WI game advertised.

They're promoting the pregame show that starts at 10:30. Game is at 11.

I'm guessing the WI game will be at 2:30 like it usually is.

Really? They ran that ad all football Sunday and made it seem like the game was at 10:30. My bad.

Yeah, probably. Don't we find out tomorrow? I feel like it's usually the Monday of the previous week or something like that...

Yeah, probably. Don't we find out tomorrow? I feel like it's usually the Monday of the previous week or something like that...

They just announced NW start time last night. I wouldn't expect to know until all Week 11 games are final.

Guessing 2:30 to keep it separate from OSU-Michigan, which will be 11am, and because it's entirely possible Wisconsin will be a top four team by then. There are no other compelling conference matchups that day.

Really? They ran that ad all football Sunday and made it seem like the game was at 10:30. My bad.

Yeah they're trying to trick people into tuning in early.

2:30 or even one of those later FS1 starts like 4pm. We win next week and the interest level for the game will sky rocket. One thing is If wisky wins next week, the last thing they want to do is play a rival game on the road where the home team is under no pressure and at some point is going to get the win. TV loves showing pressure games.

Top Bottom